For all dog lovers

Options
terri0527
terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
Love my dogs and was wondering who all on MFP are dog lovers also..give your dog's name and breed. If he's not a particular breed, even better! We all need love, :heart: now GO!
Lil Man, Jack russell
Desi, blue heeler

Replies

• HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I love dogs, but I can't have them where I live :sad:
  • EvilDave14
    EvilDave14 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Freddie 7 months
    Millie 4 months

both Jack Russell x Chihuahua
  • KerrySayers27
    KerrySayers27 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Tammy, 9 years old, border collie cross. xxx
  • okinmaine
    okinmaine Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Baxter...... 4.5yr old Schnoodle IMHO the CUTEST dog ever!!
  • REET420
    REET420 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have a boxer named Chronic he's 5
  • itsgood
    itsgood Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Reese is my chocolate lab, we adopted her 3 years ago. Keeler (aka Boopy) is a mix, probably Rottweiler and American Bulldog. He "found" us just weeks after we got Reesey! (was running around on an expressway ramp...) Never planned on two, but she was an emotional wreck who was scared of everything in the world, and he was a puppy just excited with life. He adored her, she returned the love, and over the course of the last 3 years she has become a happy, well-adjusted playful dog and he is just the smartest and most affectionate dog I ever could imagine. We adore our dogs and are grateful every day that they found their way to us!
  • xchinad0ll
    xchinad0ll Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Khloe
    9 months
    Boston Terrier/Chihuahua
    Thee happiest pup I know she loves to run with me!! Ran 3 miles with her and she was still going strong :] <3
  • DeborahStanley
    DeborahStanley Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    We've just got a cocker spaniel puppy called Luna, she's nine weeks old and totally ADORABLE :)
  • xchinad0ll
    xchinad0ll Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Reese is my chocolate lab, we adopted her 3 years ago. Keeler (aka Boopy) is a mix, probably Rottweiler and American Bulldog. He "found" us just weeks after we got Reesey! (was running around on an expressway ramp...) Never planned on two, but she was an emotional wreck who was scared of everything in the world, and he was a puppy just excited with life. He adored her, she returned the love, and over the course of the last 3 years she has become a happy, well-adjusted playful dog and he is just the smartest and most affectionate dog I ever could imagine. We adore our dogs and are grateful every day that they found their way to us!

aww thats a sweet story kudos to saving dogs!
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Faith - Boxer - and she is all boxer...66 lbs of perpetual motion.

Joe - Boxer mixed with we think bull mastiff? Or Pit? Not sure but he is the sweetest dog on the planet!
  • gabimcd
    gabimcd Posts: 9
    Options
    I have two little west highland terriers called Hamish (seven) and Bailie (three next week) :) xx
  • klkelley
    klkelley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Bella - Chipoo
    Baby Girl - American Stafforshire Terrier
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    I have 2!! 8 year old Chocolate Lab named Magnum and a 2 year old English Mastiff named Moses. They truly are the loves of my life!!!
  • Auntzip
    Auntzip Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Reagan (Ronald Reagan Westfall) is a nearly three year old Shih Tzu and he is just the cutest, most fun pup in the world.... in my humble opinion of course. LOL :laugh:
  • posesed
    posesed Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Java Australian Cattle Dog

Ziggy American Pitbull
  • charliefocus
    charliefocus Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Charlie!

Yellow lab mix in my pic
    :)
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Love my dogs and was wondering who all on MFP are dog lovers also..give your dog's name and breed. If he's not a particular breed, even better! We all need love, :heart: now GO!
    Lil Man, Jack russell
    Desi, blue heeler

Oscar and Luna, both Border Collies.
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Zana, German Shepherd
  • kate_sunflower
    kate_sunflower Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Tucker! My 12 week old Cavachon puppy (cavalier king charles bichon frise mix)
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Hi

We have a Doberman named Thor (after an alien not the demi-god) and is now 5.

bits009.jpg

martyx