For all dog lovers

Options

Replies

• MaryBowen27
    MaryBowen27 Posts: 132
    Options
    Delilah (Lilah) my beautiful, so intelligent and sassy White American Shepherd. She is nine years old.

I have a delilah too! She's a sheltie Pomeranian mix, I also have Isabella who's and English bulldog.
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Millie is a little crossbreed looks like a pure white mini akita, she's 7 and Charley is a cavalier king Charles spaniel and he's almost 6 months. They love eachother as much as I love them!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Kayla is a about 7 year old rescued Beagle-ish dog who is my running buddy.
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Biscuit- female beagle (4)
    Gravy- male beagle (1)

Love my fur kids!!!! :happy:

love those names ...lol...can hear it now C'mere biscuit and gravy :happy:
  • Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Koda - mini fox terrier - 2yrs
    Panda - Pomeranian - 2yrs

They are my furry children : D
  • sajar_06
    sajar_06 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Have three dogs love them all but Jessi my baby
    Jessi - Black Lab/Boxer mix
    Faith - Chihauhau/JackRussel mix
    PoohBear - Chihauhau/Stafford Bullshire Terrier mix
  • gigibenton
    gigibenton Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Buck- 8 y/o chocolate lab
    Ellie- 7 y/o maybe husky and some type of yellow dog mix? She was a rescue. We call her the amazing odorless dog because, she never ever has an odor. Anyone know of a breed she could be a mix of...? She looks kinda like a shiba imu.
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I have Bandit, a 2 year old Boston Terrier. He's the love of my life. I rescued him from a family who could no longer afford to keep him, when Dad lost his job. He's the sunshine of my life, and truly a little bandit ( he's playfully mischiveous)
  • Abs1020
    Abs1020 Posts: 18
    Options
    Kahlua, Cocker Spaniel, 1.5 years
    Sydney, Shiba Inu, 3.5 years
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I have 2 Boxers both Girls Lainee and Layla here are various pics of them....
    lainee.jpg
    35560_454969612176_627477176_6385906_4251032_s.jpg
    layla.jpg
    155223_10150107150627177_627477176_7787238_6868971_n-1.jpg
  • ah_mander
    ah_mander Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Georgia - 3 year old Beagle & Chihuahua mix.
    Ava - 7 month old Beagle

Looove my doggies :)
  • Julie2402
    Julie2402 Posts: 126
    Options
    Hi, we have three dogs, a lil black norfolk x lakeland terrier called Milly, a Westie called tinks and a Bull Mastiff called Red Bull. All different but all loveable.
  • docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Two beagles we rescued 6 years ago, so they are now 10. Their names are Lucy and Shiloh (we did not pick the names). I wanted to name the dogs Darwin (his ship was the Beagle) and Fitz (because the captain of the Beagle was a guy named Fitzgibbon), but it turns out Shiloh is epilectic, so it is a good thing we did not rename her Fitz :-) They are typical beagles, they want to steal anything they can define as food, demand lots of love (Lucy lives for belly rubs), and be outside hoping to kill a rabbit, squirrel, chipmunk, etc. OH ... and when they sing, we call it the Howl-ejah chorus :-)
  • PJoy6
    PJoy6 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My BFF is a Bichon Frise named Zero.

He goes with me everywhere, even to work -where he is the prince.
  • SarLem81
    SarLem81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I've got a mini schnauzer named Logan. :)
  • sls3kids
    sls3kids Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Our dogs keep us motivated to walk several times a day. We are lucky to have lots of fields and woods for them to run and play.

Copper: 4.5 year old chocolate lab
    Max & Ruby: 3.5 year old brother and sister lab/rotweiller? mix
    Chase: 3 year old Yorkie

We also have an inside/outside cat who likes to go on the walks too..
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I have four dogs,
    Tasha, a 5 year old Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever mixed with a Labrador Retriever. She is highly intelligent and is the Momma bear.
    Kali, a 3 year old (we think) Retriever crossed with a Newfoundland? We're not sure as we adopted this babe from the pound. She's our clown.
    Dory, a 2 year old Valley Bulldog. She is a ball of energy and is always ready to go!! She was the runt, and never really grew lol.
    Brynx, a 3.5 year old Valley Bulldog. He recently joined my family. He is quiet as a mouse. At 76lbs, he is my largest babe (and almost the shortest haha). He's "cautious" about everyone and everything - I think he's afraid of his own shadow :laugh: . He spends his time lying at my feet. and sleeps all day long!! He doesn't have much energy, and I'm afraid to take him for walks in case he decides he's "done" before I get home... and I can't carry him all the way home lol.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I only steal my bfs dog:
    422868_10150500190356965_570451964_9211401_1266580027_n.jpg Bruno, Italian Greyhound, both creatures in the pic are ~4 years old
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkI-jqyT2qQ here he is doing lots of tricks
  • nakedsun
    nakedsun Posts: 115
    Options
    I adore my dogs more than I should probably.

Captain Crash is my little man. I rescued him 2 years ago and he's anywhere from about 4-6 currently. We're not really sure. He's a Pom X Border Collie to the best of my knowledge and he's my best buddy.
    2012-01-24_122553.jpg

Gaia (Pronounced Guy-ah .. like mother earth) is the dog my boyfriend and I got together. She was meant to be a dog that look intimidating for when I walk on my own at night. She's an American Bulldog X Lab. But instead of getting around 80lbs like her littermates she's wound up around 40lbs and is the runt at 8 months. Silly.
    IMG-20111127-00460.jpg

I know this is about dogs but my cat things she is a dog I swear. Her name is Piccadilly and she's absolutely ridiculous. She plays with the puppy and is constantly doing silly things. She likes to hide in bags and you don't notice till you pick them up half the time.
    BagCat.jpg
  • princessruthiebelle
    princessruthiebelle Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Willow the Border Collie <3 x