Replies

• Kronayne
    Kronayne Posts: 4
    Options
    So love my pups! Oliver and Bandit - Chihuahuas
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Axle Grey hound, boxer, possible pit, lab mix. 2 1/2. Tiger stripe brindle. Awesome with my toddler. Head strong, pain in the butt with adults. Rescue dog from the south now lives in the frigid north of MT and not overly pleased with being so short haired up here!
    Also a cat chaser to the dismay of my three other fur babies that until Axle had never even seen a dog! They are 9,8, and 6
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Look at all the post. Leave it to dog lovers, we can't resist a chance to talk about our furry family members eh?
    Sunny yellow lab, 9 years old
    Gidget black lab, 8 years old.

Both healthy and are my walking partners lol
    I also own a dog day care and grooming salon so you can see i never get tired of dogs.
  • OooLaurenooO
    OooLaurenooO Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 1/2 year old white staff called Harvey.
    (Ive just walked him & he ragged the hell out of a tree. lol :laugh: )
  • charip
    charip Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Rambo
    Boxer, 5 years old
    He's our baby, even has his own website- only1rambo.webs.com
  • Roeri011
    Roeri011 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    DIgger - 7 yr old Dachshund

Daisy - 4 yr old terrier mystery mix
  • gem057
    gem057 Posts: 12
    Options
    Storm 2 year old Siberian Husky
    Gem 9year old Kelpie cross
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    We have a 2 year old yellow lab named Rocky that I tookin when he was about three months old because his owner couldn't keep him.

The newest member to our family will be arriving here in a couple weeks. She is a mix not sure of what but her name is Hesco and thanks to all the generous pet lovers who donated money for her to puppy rescue mission she gets to come live with us in her forever home. She is coming all the way from Afganistan! She was sick and abused when my husband found her and he took her in and nursed her back to health. He has been taking care of her for about six months now and she will on her way here in a week or two! I'm a little nervous because she gets upset when she is away from my husband but he's sending a couple shirts with her to make her more comfortable. Can't wait to meet her in person and so happy she gets to escape that horrible place where she most likely would have had her ears and tail cut off to be turned into a fighting dog. We will take good care of her her!

What a heartwarming story and Ill bet you cant wait to get her!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    064.jpg

AXLE!!!!!!!
  • hayleydev13
    hayleydev13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a west highland white terrier called Skye. She is mad as a brush but wouldn't have her any other way :)
  • charfromdarock
    Options
    Blue - My 11 month old Maltese!

Otherwise known as the most handsome boy in the world :happy:
  • polrbear
    polrbear Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Henry and Murphy, English Bulldogs
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Delilah- Beagle (and something small and energetic) mix
    Samson - Black lab mix
    Wilson - red and white spaniel mix

*all rescues, and all my babies. I fostered dogs for a while, so Danke, an Amstaff mix is still one of my babies, even though she lives in Canada now.
  • ekbeanctr
    Options
    Sophie - a very energetic Black Miniature Schnauzer
  • hswayze
    hswayze Posts: 6
    Options
    Ginger 9yo brindle boxer mix & Zeus 8yo Bullmastiff :) LUV my babies!
  • caitles14
    caitles14 Posts: 89
    Options
    I have a 3 and a half month old Golden Retriever puppy named Ziggy! Cutest thing in the world.

This is a great thread, I love seeing all the creative names :)
  • cwe1229a
    cwe1229a Posts: 34
    Options
    Leonidas
    we think he's a lab mix with greyhound in here
    we got 'em from the shelter
    he'll be 2 in june : )
  • wranglerlaura
    Options
    Daisy, three year old poodle rat terrier mix, my baby and somehow I've ended up with three more.
    Buster, nearly 10, (he decided he didn't like his custody arrangements, great now that I'm not in an apartment any more) lab mix... Buster has recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer. He was rescued from the pound almost 10 years ago.
    Cocoa, three (I think) Dachshund mix, she found us
    Max, about a year old Labradane (we think), he found me at work wondering the street right after Buster was diagnosed.
    My daughters have claimed Cocoa and Max has claimed me.
    Dogs are awesome!!! We'll miss Buster when he's gone, but God sent us Max for Buster to mentor before he goes.
  • rubyannmartinez
    Options
    Cookie, Great Dane
    Paco, Dachshund
    Molly, Dachshund
  • hswayze
    hswayze Posts: 6
    Options
    How awesome! Don't worry it won't be long before she's in love with you too! Best Wishes!