For all dog lovers

Options

Replies

• wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Love my dogs and was wondering who all on MFP are dog lovers also..give your dog's name and breed. If he's not a particular breed, even better! We all need love, :heart: now GO!
    Lil Man, Jack russell
    Desi, blue heeler

My aunts blue heeler just passed Tuesday.....He was 35 years old! HUMAN YEARS! The vet is wanting to put it in the genuiss book of world records for longest living dog!

I have a Shih Tzu named Merry. She is a year old.. She is super super happy all of the time...Never ever barks..and is so loving..
    I also have a Lhaso Apso named Zoee who is very.......sweet haha. She's the feisty one who likes to bark and growl. She was born on Halloween.
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Riley 8 my chocolate lap dog.... oh right chocolate lab!! :)
  • mdchica83
    Options
    I love meeting fellow dog lovers. I have 3 Beagles. I have Chance who is 9 and blind. He's my most recent addition. He was abused by his previous owner and had to have his eyes removed. He's a sweetie and doesn't let his blindness hold him back. I also have Wink. She is 4 and only has one eye. She was born this way and just makes sure to keep dogs on her good side when wrestling. I don't know her background but she was a scared girl when I first adopted her. She wouldn't let anyone pet her. Now she goes up to most people and lets them pet her and she gives them her Wink hug. Finally I have Buddy. He's 3 and loves food. He's a little bit of a chunker (33 pounds at last vet visit). He's on a diet like me. My mom (aka Grandma) would give him 5 treats in the morning I found out! He's super smart and catches on to stuff quickly. I love all three and couldn't imagine not having them in my life. I think pets bring so much joy to everyday life.
  • lmkelly679
    lmkelly679 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Audrey, 2 years old, American Bulldog. She's 90 pounds but she thinks she's a lap dog lol
  • missigus
    missigus Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Big Yellow Lab. Named Kody. He is a therapy dog. We visit hospitals, nursing homes, respite centers, we go to schools where children read to him and given presentations at colleges, We have even sat with kids during juvenile court sessions. The unconditional love and comfort I have seen dogs offer is truly amazing! I love my pup! (Kody was rescued as well).
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Four year old Cocker Spaniel/Skye Terrier mix named Juno, seven month old Bichon/Maltese mix named Dice.

I love dogs. :D
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I have 3! Boomer, 10 yr. old shepherd/lab mix, Abbey (profile pic) 4 yr. old chiuhahua mix, and Atticus, 3 yr. old husky/collie mix.
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Gracie - 6 or 7 yrs - Australian Cattle Dog Mix
    Toby - 5 yrs - Dachsund
    Ellie- 3 yrs - Chocolate Lab Mix

All rescues! Ellie and Toby were foster dogs that I ended up adopting! :)
  • Frayed_Ends
    Options
    Tahnee - Lab, boxer, mutt mix
    Sadie - Three-legged yellow lab
    Moose - Silver tabby, but he truly believes he's a dog.
    dsc07998t.jpg
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Kita, 13 year old Husky who does not know she is as old as she is *S*

5711575374_bfbe5782d8_n.jpg
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My aunts blue heeler just passed Tuesday.....He was 35 years old! HUMAN YEARS! The vet is wanting to put it in the genuiss book of world records for longest living dog!

WOW, incredible! Bless its heart!!!!
  • sfrench79
    sfrench79 Posts: 10
    Options
    my daphnee is a great dane black lab mix. shes about 14 weeks and really needs to learn not to poop in the house .
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    His name is Koda. He's a Siberian Husky and will be 2 in early August :)

2012-04-05222708-1.jpg
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    We have Bella and she just turned a year. We rescued her when she was about 7 months. They said she was full chocolate lab, but she definitely has some pit bull in her. She is still VERY hyper, but is definitely getting better with training and she is a huge LOVER, she almost loves people too much :)
  • kimberly0416
    kimberly0416 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Charlie a 13 year old lab pit mix and his dog to keep him lively, Kiki a carin terrier.
  • Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Willow - Great Dane (3 years old)

Molly - Lab Mix (5 years old)

Stepan - Pit Mix (2 years old)

Zero - American Bulldog (7 months old)
  • WhisperALullaby
    WhisperALullaby Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Sheldon, a basset hound and sheltie mix. I do wish he'd act more like a basset sometimes! Though he is currently coned.
    576215_855350633359_4804053_36897570_1830339857_n.jpg
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    i don't know the mix - hubby would but he is at work

Gator - 10/11 years old
    Florida - he just made 8 at the end of Jan

and if you can't figure it out .. my husband is a Florida gators fan
    " Florida , Gator .. he said the next one will be name University ( i i think he will too)
  • b_ism
    b_ism Posts: 60
    Options
    Winston - Blue heeler/basset hound - almost two

Charlie - Lab/great pyrenees - 8 months
  • jazziesaj11
    jazziesaj11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    They're like my babies, my extremely annoying, never growing up but regardless adorable babies, lol.

Bruizer: Chihuahua/Pomeranian mix, 8yrs old.

Kalila: Pomeranian, 7yrs old.