For all dog lovers

Options

Replies

• larkiedeek
    larkiedeek Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Cosmo. He is a cross between a black lab and either a collie or a lurcher. He is smaller than a lab though.

He is a rescue dog. I broke him out of doggy jail 3 years ago so he is about 4 or 5 years old now.

He loves me more than anything else in the world, except for my wife and chews.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,981 Member
    Options
    Two beagles --
    Nelly, 5 years. The neurotic one
    Ginny, 4 years. The LOUD one.
  • NomiS6
    NomiS6 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    2 Labradors, Black female - Milly, Brown Boy - Murphy who lives up to the brown lab moto of being totaly brainless
  • wprtchrd
    wprtchrd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A wonderful Anatolian Shepherd named Stoic that we adopted 2 months ago, after we lost our equally wonderful but in a different way rottie, Jada last year. Oh, and we also home my daughter's sweet chi-pom mix, Angel (had to add that when I noticed I'm carrying her in my profile pic!)
  • Mustaine4Pres
    Options
    Jasper - 9 (mix of lab and german shepherd)
    Evi - 11 (purebred siberian)

Jasper was a pound dog and Evi was adopted from a husky rescue. Aside from some damage to the house and lots of dog hair, these have been the best pets we could ever have!
  • Candida1983
    Candida1983 Posts: 188
    Options
    Lily, 2 years old, Italian Cane Corso mastiff :heart:
    Vegas, 1 year, also Italian Cane Corso mastiff :heart:
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    im in transition to moving from my parents house to a house with my sister. so i have 2 sets of dogs. :P

family pets:

hemi: 7 years old, lab/pitt bull/shepard/everything else mix.

*stetson: 6 years old, mini dachshund. (recently earning the "mini" part) lol

sisters dogs:

cashmere aka cash: 4 years old, pitt bull.

lily: 4 years old, small catahoula mix.

baby: 14 year old, toy poodle. (my grandfathers dog that she took in after he passed away)

casanova aka nova: 2 years old, boxer/pitt bull mix. (foster turned permanent fixture)

*my baby. :D
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Name: Cholmondelay [Pronounced: Chumley]
    Old English Sheep Dog

He's 11 now and pretty slow, but a loyal loving (and gassy) part of our family.
  • cranford_s
    cranford_s Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    196504_10150105107790143_552995142_6902338_7672489_n.jpg

Beezie-2 year old Lab-ish. She's our special one :)
    Sully- 4ish year old pit/something. He's a mama's boy
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Smash Leroux - Pug - 2 years old - rescued from Hoeward Bound Pug Resuce in OK
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Brody - 6 yrs
    Sookie 3 yrs

My kids!
  • AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    We have two...
    The first dog was my first "baby" - my husband brought him home on our first Anniversary. He's Harry, a King Charles Cavalier - and he is a cuddle-puppy. He is either at your feet, or right beside you, usually sleeping and snoring. He will be 7 this summer.

Then we have Mina, our beautiful, smart, and amazing German Shepherd. My husband travels a bit, so I wanted a dog that would not only love our kids, but protect them if need be. Her name is actually "Vilhelmina" - which means determinded guardian. She is the best dog ever...gentle with my kids (ages 4-18), loves to play - her kong is her baby and she could play fetch all day - and is on constant alert to things that are not normal. She is great with company - but only if she knows that they have been accepted by us. Mina will be two in October. I am so very happy that she is part of our family. This may seem silly, but having her gives me such a peace of mind - I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that nobody will hurt my kids if she is around.
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Heres my running partner:
    IMG-20120411-00397-1.jpg

Molly, 2 years old, border collie
  • sabhoney
    sabhoney Posts: 6
    Options
    I have a German Shorthaired Pointer called Scrappy, I've had him since he was a pup. i also help out with GSP Rescue in the UK, I also love Boxers - I lost my boxer Scooby last year. It was good fun in our house as we had both Scooby and Scrappy.

anyway, Scrappy is my running/walking/jogging partner along with my best friend Mel.
  • jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I had a dog for 17 years of my life, Lil Bit, a dachshund mix. She was the best dog ever. She was my first born child. I miss her! The 3rd of April was 1 year since she passed away :'(
    This is my daughter with Lil Bit :
    2w2j693.png

I now have a really funny schnauzer mix named Annabell who is almost a year old. I got attached to her when I first saw her. She's not the most attractive dog, LOL, but she makes up for it very well in personality. She's also very special to me because she has epilepsy. Since she had her first seizures, we've bonded so much more. And each time she has one, it makes us that much closer.
    Here is Annabell and me!
    fly0ds.png
  • sabram2147
    Options
    We just adopted a 3 year old yellow lab named Ava. She was part of a "rescue" group here that turned breeding ground/hoarding situation. When she was rescued from them she weighed 27 pounds & had severe heartworms. She now tips the scales at 64.9 pounds and is healthy as can be!

Prior to Ava, we had a golden lab/golden retriever mix, named "Princess" Tiger, who loved us for 14 years. She passed away in January 2011. And, then there was Simba, a black lab, St. Bernard mix. And, "Lady", a purebred Alaskan white wolf. Miss all our four-legged babies who've left us immensely.
  • klynn08
    klynn08 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Milo, Toy Rat Terrier <3
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Little Mr. Cody Boy is a Jack Russell mix with a long tail that LOVES to run and chase things (and unfortunately kill them if he does), but he is the biggest little wussy ever and needs a lap or something soft to sit on! He's my boy! = D
  • afshape
    afshape Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Stitch 4 yr old -Scottie/Westie Terrier Mix.
  • mayatiger
    mayatiger Posts: 45
    Options
    <
    My sweet 1.5 year old pup, Maya! She's a Black German Shepherd. 63 lbs of love!!!