For all dog lovers

Options

Replies

• BattyMama
    BattyMama Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Azkadellia around 2 or 3 Boxer mix found on my father in laws property nearly starved to death. She is so sweet and great with the kids, now if only I could get her to listen to me and get her a good harness and we can go for runs( she has a Martingale collar but her head is smaller then her neck and she pulls out of it)
  • Taradise
    Taradise Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Daphne (6.5 yo), our adopted ex-racing greyhound from Oxford, England. She is our starter child - LOL!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Woof, Jack Russell, 6 years old xD She is the happiest dog in the world!
  • rmccormick820
    rmccormick820 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Callahan is 1.5 years old. He is part great dane and part lab and is a HORSE!!
  • happytribe
    Options
    Dylan my 5 year old Boston Terrier! Love him to bits! :)
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Kimi, my American Eskimo. Nicest Eskie that ever was. R.I. P.
  • murygirl
    murygirl Posts: 7
    Options
    Love my 3 year old Bernise Mountain Dog! She has bad hips and legs. She is stuck to me like glue.
  • kirstyg1980
    kirstyg1980 Posts: 302
    Options
    I have 5 Siberian huskies

Terra, my baby girl 6 years old and the one who started the madness
    Alaska, 9 years old rescued from a puppy farm, was a breeding *****
    Nuk, age unknown, rescue and possibly a cross with an alaskan malamute
    Bones, 3 years old and one of Terra's pups
    Aslan, 3 years old and again one of Terra's pups

Yes I know I am mad but you do need a team of huskies to pull a sled, so that is my excuse ;p
  • SithZombie
    SithZombie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Princess Leia, 8 month German Shepherd Female
    Xaphan, 3 month old German Shepherd Male
    =D Back home in NC I also have Dozer, a 8 year old Male Rottweiler, but the breed isn't allowed on a lot of military bases, so I left him back home with family.
  • murygirl
    murygirl Posts: 7
    Options
    Beautiful pictures!
  • KWright76
    KWright76 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have 2 dogs Molly (3 years old) a English Mastiff and Tank (4 years old) a South African Boerboel.
  • ALittleLikeHell
    Options
    Rosie XXX 13 Years Young
    Worsie Miniature Dachshund 7 Years Old

<3
  • kendrafox
    kendrafox Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My baby girls name is Bella. She is a dachshund terrier mix. She is about 2 years old and very playful. She loves to run with me. I rescued her from the humane society about 7 months ago.
  • daphnegetnfit
    Options
    Dexter - maltese - 13, my Dexter is blind from glaucoma, but he still loves his walks, I carry him
    Roxie - Yorkie - 3-1/2
    Maddie - Pitbull - just had her 1 year birthday on Friday - Maddie is a rescue dog and love my pitbull - they are a very loving breed, get to know one if you have not had the chance yet! :love:
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    we just got an australian shepherd on saturday :-) he is 6 weeks old and super super cute!!! we named him Barker ;-)
  • jkaupanger
    Options
    I have two, Simone - a German Shepherd, 7 and Ted - a mutt, a mix of Pit, Boxer and maybe Beagle? and he's just over a year old.
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    <<<<My 7 y.o. Pomeranian (Daytona) is not just my doggie, she's like my baby and spoiled just like one! Love, Love, Love her!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    We have 3, all rescues :happy:

Pip - 8yo Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
    Jacqueline - approx 3yo wire haired Jack Russell Terrier
    Kaiser - approx 4yo JRT with 3 legs - he was brought to the shelter by his owner with a broken leg and half starved, covered in pressure sores :mad:

Pictures of all are on my profile :love: :love: :love:
  • thebamboophoenix
    thebamboophoenix Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    <
    Indie (short for Indiana), he's a golden retriever and will be 6 years old in a couple of weeks
  • Becca308
    Becca308 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Chooch - 9 year old Beagle mix. We rescued him 3 years ago, and he is the best dog ever! Comes on all my and the hubby's runs, did marathon training with the hubby, and we can't wear him out!

He's in a collar of shame right now while the stitches heal from where he was attacked by another dog three weeks ago, and it's so hard when I go out for a run and he doesn't understand why he can't come. Gives me the "what have I done wrong?" face, so I find myself trying to sneak out when he's not looking.