For all dog lovers

Options

Replies

• rrcaudill
    rrcaudill Posts: 87
    Options
    I have a Siberian Husky named Sapphire. She will be a year old in exactly a week from today. :) She is such a good baby! She lets my kids do whatever they want to her and never growls or snaps at them. We love our puppy!
  • chicpeach
    chicpeach Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I love my sweet doggies - there my girls, since my human children are all boys. Koko is a black lab mix (she looks all lab except that she's definitely smaller than you'd expect a lab to be) and Bean is a chihuahua. We named her Bean because as a puppy she reminded us of a Mexican jumping bean! She's calmed down slightly, but is still a great jumper!
  • laurcampbell
    laurcampbell Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Ari - 15 (my Avatar)
    Flo - 14
    Bliss - 12
    Skye - 9
    Ski - 8
    Dot - 5

All Border Collies

Star - 6 (Sheltie)

Oh my goodness - I have one pure Border Collie and it is already more hair than I can handle - she turned 4 this past January and her name is Dallas - our other pup Koda will be 3 in June and is a scruffy border collie / lab mix (at least that is what they said when we rescued her but who really knows, looks to have some type of terrier in her for sure)...they are the furry loves of my life though!

Do you breed or run em on a farm? Our Dallas never tires, she will do an 8 mile run with my husband and I and come home and still want to play frisbee!
  • thershey
    thershey Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    4 Dogs

Spirit 12 yrs old - collie/shepard mix
    Pebbles 3 yrs old - morky (maltese & Yorkie)
    Keesha 2 yrs - Keeshond
    Bella 8 weeks - Keeshond/Morky mix

As you can imagine we were really suprised to learn our Keeshond was pregnant to our Morky, She is 30+ lbs he is 11-12 lbs.
    So now we did have 5 puppies, they have been given to good homes this past weekend and yes we had to keep one! Needless to say Pebbles can no longer make babies!!!!

Love all my dogs!!!!
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    2 Rescues both are about 5 yrs old, from what info we can get.

Lucy is Golden Lab, some kind of hound X 90lb lap dog!
    Philly is a Retriver X 40lb dog that thinks he's the worlds toughest protector. Both my favorites and they rule the school!
  • nbawden
    nbawden Posts: 3
    Options
    Elvis - 5 years Chocolate Lab
    Gracie - 3 years Golden Retriever

:)
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    One dog who we were adopted by a few months ago. Some *kitten* abandoned him at the end of our road then after finding out he had a chip in him was told that they didn't want him:explode: (which we figured) so we became fur parents again. It's an adjustment since it's been probably over 5 years since we've had a dog.

Anyway, his name is Pepper and he's a pure-bred AKC German Shepherd. Not sure on the age. We think he's between 1 and 2 years old because he's so puppy-like. The vet thinks between 2 and 3 years because his teeth are worn down. When we took him to be groomed right after we found him the gal at the pet store said that his teeth were ground down as if he chewed on rocks which he does like to go after them and try to eat them.

He's the biggest sweet heart out there and I love him to bits. He's actually going to go for training in a few weeks because he has a few small issues: separation anxiety, dog aggression and he doesn't listen very well but he's very well loved and I knew the second I got him in the house and my husband used his special doggie voice that it was all over. LOL!
  • dreambigandexpectfavor
    Options
    St. Bernard named Henry. He just turned 3. Volunteers as a TDI Therapy Dog. Very well-trained and sweet. He's very cuddly but still independent. And a celebrity everywhere we go around town.
  • melanieduvall
    Options
    Roxie - Poodle mix
    Abby - Daschund
  • TammyBee
    TammyBee Posts: 178
    Options
    13 yr Beagle - Brandy
    7 yr Chihuahua - Mia
    7 yr Chihuahua - Socks

Love my girls!
  • maikastar
    maikastar Posts: 78
    Options
    This is my Amber, she's my 2 and a bit year old ACD/Kelpie plus something or other else (maybe greyhound) rescue dog...and one of the reasons I have to go at least walking every day.

And I do want to add a picture, but I can't make the links work, so I guess I'll have to pass, which is a shame, because she's gorgeous.
  • bugsymalone521
    Options
    Billie Jean: 5-month old female Great Dane/Yellow Lab mix.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Jersey (girl) & Dakota (boy) brother & sister 2 years old ~ cocker spaniels..
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Sam (original huh? Name started out as a joke and stucj)
    4 year old blue heeler / english shep mix (mom and dad were neighbors)
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Jada May: Beaglier

Her first birthday is tomorrow :heart:
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Marley....4 year old Chinese Crested/Poodle mix (Cresti-poo) :heart:
    Max...1 year old Wire Haired Terrier Mix :heart:
  • JodieLEllis
    Options
    Hey there,

Yep I am a major dog lover. Right now I have a Rott, Mystique Rayne, who turned 6 today! I also have a Rott/Beagle mix rescued two years ago. Best guess is she will be three this summer. Her name is CerAnn Autumn. Mystique just had emergency surgery three weeks ago and the vet suggested once she healed up she loses a few pounds as well, so the girls have been walking two miles with me almost every day. Getting fit is now a family affair!

Jodie
  • Kate01
    Kate01 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Mitchell, aged 6, pure Bull Mastiff
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Covington - He'll be a year old at the end of May! He's a lab/retreiver/corgi mix. My babies growing up! D:
    Zero (pictured) - 4 years old - purebred chihuahua, he's my husbands dog. =]
    Xena - poodle mix that we rescued =]
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Flash....7 years old American Lab!!! He is my sweet baby who swears he's a lap dog!!!
    Bruiser....We are not certain of his age since we adopted him Boston Terrier! He's spoiled rotten!!!
    I love my 4 legged sons like crazy!!!!