Replies

• Tlively13
    Tlively13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Weinee dog--Jax
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Lily, rescue Dobermann - around 8 years old.... not that you'd guess from the energy she has :laugh:

She and I are doing the last leg of the Pooch25k at the moment and we are hooked! Thinking about Canicross now :happy:
  • bluetigger86
    Options
    I have 3 dogs
    Jasmine- Dogo Argentino
    7106217455_a87942252b.jpg
    jasmine1 by bluetigger86, on Flickr
    Reese- Beagle
    6960146378_ecd3914a95.jpg
    Babies2 by bluetigger86, on Flickr
    Cacious- Pit Bull/ Lab Mix
    6960146680_8f948f4a33.jpg
    Cacious16 by bluetigger86, on Flickr
  • angie_sample
    Options
    I LOVE DOGS!! My fur baby is names Ella shes almost 3 years old and she is an Australian Cattle Dog, so extremely high energy. She keeps us on our toes thats for sure :)
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

Yep I am a major dog lover. Right now I have a Rott, Mystique Rayne, who turned 6 today! I also have a Rott/Beagle mix rescued two years ago. Best guess is she will be three this summer. Her name is CerAnn Autumn. Mystique just had emergency surgery three weeks ago and the vet suggested once she healed up she loses a few pounds as well, so the girls have been walking two miles with me almost every day. Getting fit is now a family affair!

Jodie

Try the Pooch25k programme - I am on the last leg now with my rescue Doberman Lily. We have both lost weight and gained muscle..... thinking about Canicross or perhaps even scootering now...... wooo-hooo!!!
  • cowchick4_fun
    Options
    Max. he is 4 years old and he is a pure bread miniature American Husky. he is the best dog ever. we adopted him at 5 months old after he was rescued from being abused. he completes my family and is my babysitter when my 3 kids are outside. he lets me know when someone is there. he keeps me and my kids safe while my hubby is a tow truck driver and works all hours of the day and night. he is so playful and full of sweet spirit that he is loved no matter what had happened to him before we got him. HE IS THE BEST!!!!!
  • cbart2818
    cbart2818 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I LOVE DOGS....

My fur baby is a male Vizsla. His name is Copper and he just turned 1 on April 17 2012.

He has lots of energy, is a snuggle bug, and just plain ol goofy! He keeps us active that's for sure.
  • amberw610
    amberw610 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My Partner and i currently have 5 dogs. Three will call our own and 2 are fosters. All of our dogs have found us except for 1. Ethel is a small lab/pitt mix and followed us home one day while we were walking one of our other dogs (Lucy). After Lucy accidently got out one day she was hit by a car. (long story but one of the worst days of our lives) We went and found Minnie (cattle dog mix) for Ethel to have a playmate. A Few weeks later a large chow mix found us and since he was in bad shape we took him in as well. His name was Fred. It was just those three for a while until our neighbors dog got picked up by animal control. Since they were just going to leave him in the crowded animal shelter (where he faced euthanasia) we went and rescued him and named him Mickey. We moved into a house to support all of the animals we had accumulated because we could no longer be renters. Two weeks after we moved into our new house our neighbors moved out and left behind, in their backyard, a 6 month old Dingo named Hugo. We found Hugo a home for about 3 months and then got the phone call that the couple who adopted him no longer wanted him. So for a short time we had 5 dogs. Fred was an old chow and the day after Thanksgiving this year it was his time. One of the saddest days but we have great memories of him. So lets see... that puts us back down to 4. 3 Months ago we found another dog running on a busy street. We got her to come into our car and she has been living with us ever since. we have fattened her up a bit and now she goes by the name flip. So yes now we are back up to 5 dogs. We never let a dog go by in fear that they will be hit by a car. we have successfully rescued about 7 other dogs and either found them a home or found their owners. Thank you to everyone who rescues our furry friends!
  • amy4586
    amy4586 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Mason, he will be two in August. He is a pitbull mix. Sweetest boy you will ever meet. Everyone is reminded of Petey from the little rascles when I am out with him. <3
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have 3 dogs
    Jasmine- Dogo Argentino
    7106217455_a87942252b.jpg
    jasmine1 by bluetigger86, on Flickr
    Reese- Beagle
    6960146378_ecd3914a95.jpg
    Babies2 by bluetigger86, on Flickr
    Cacious- Pit Bull/ Lab Mix
    6960146680_8f948f4a33.jpg
    Cacious16 by bluetigger86, on Flickr

Your Dogo looks just like my dog, Deuce. We rescued him and never really knew what he was, but now I'm thinking he has some Dogo in him. Adorable. :)
  • bearxfoo
    bearxfoo Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have an American Pit Bull Terrier named Dylan and he's pretty much my whole life. I don't have children, so he's pretty much my child! lol. He's a little over 3 and we adopted him from a local shelter in September of 2010.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Love dog. Had some down in Mexico in the late 70's. Almost as good as the cat in the Philippines. Or the monkey on a stick in Thailand.
  • PHS7
    PHS7 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    My girls >> Lucy is a 9-year-old black Lab/Akita mix and Angel is a 6-year-old Rottie/Shepherd mix.
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My beautiful girl Galadriel -Pitbull
    314709_249630971739679_100000783351914_623173_77719951_n.jpg

My handsome boy Thorin -Shi-tzu
    225520_201924656510311_100000783351914_460534_7374185_n.jpg
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    My Partner and i currently have 5 dogs. Three will call our own and 2 are fosters. All of our dogs have found us except for 1. Ethel is a small lab/pitt mix and followed us home one day while we were walking one of our other dogs (Lucy). After Lucy accidently got out one day she was hit by a car. (long story but one of the worst days of our lives) We went and found Minnie (cattle dog mix) for Ethel to have a playmate. A Few weeks later a large chow mix found us and since he was in bad shape we took him in as well. His name was Fred. It was just those three for a while until our neighbors dog got picked up by animal control. Since they were just going to leave him in the crowded animal shelter (where he faced euthanasia) we went and rescued him and named him Mickey. We moved into a house to support all of the animals we had accumulated because we could no longer be renters. Two weeks after we moved into our new house our neighbors moved out and left behind, in their backyard, a 6 month old Dingo named Hugo. We found Hugo a home for about 3 months and then got the phone call that the couple who adopted him no longer wanted him. So for a short time we had 5 dogs. Fred was an old chow and the day after Thanksgiving this year it was his time. One of the saddest days but we have great memories of him. So lets see... that puts us back down to 4. 3 Months ago we found another dog running on a busy street. We got her to come into our car and she has been living with us ever since. we have fattened her up a bit and now she goes by the name flip. So yes now we are back up to 5 dogs. We never let a dog go by in fear that they will be hit by a car. we have successfully rescued about 7 other dogs and either found them a home or found their owners. Thank you to everyone who rescues our furry friends!

You're amazing.
  • jadelyndsey
    jadelyndsey Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Love my dogs and was wondering who all on MFP are dog lovers also..give your dog's name and breed. If he's not a particular breed, even better! We all need love, :heart: now GO!
    Lil Man, Jack russell
    Desi, blue heeler

Yay! Love dogs! :D

Belle the border terrier

Rocky the mutt (rottie mix mostly)

:)
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I have two dogs.... Moe and Molly. They are mixed breeds, brother and sister. I have pictures of them on my profile. :)

I also have two cats...cuz I'm crazy like that.
  • CharmCityBella
    CharmCityBella Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Bella is a 1.5 year old Boston Terrier and Taz is a 6 year old English Bulldog. Love my pups!
  • riasntx
    riasntx Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Dakota and Meeka~Both are Boston Terriers

Dakota is a red and white. Meeka is one of Dakota's litter of 9 pups which all pups took after their dad who was a black and white.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Pete - Beagle
    Jake - Boxer
    Maggie - Boxer
    Zoe - Boxer