Weird food combinations you love?

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    I love a mixture of hot sauce, steak sauce and barbecue sauce on my steaks (with just a hint of chipotle peppers.)

Lately, I've been adoring hot sauce and cream cheese on celery sticks...

Pretty much, I could eat hot sauce with anything, honestly.

My favorite of all time, though, are extra-salted (possibly seasoned) french or steak fries dipped in a thick, fluffy chocolate milkshake :)

Also, my girlfriend and I looooove getting chicken mozarella pizza with buffalo wing sauce as the base, and anchovies. <333
  • hotmama1174
    hotmama1174 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    OMG! Jelly and Cheese----I LOVE IT!!!!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Raw broccolli with plain youghurt and peanuts. Yum!

Ice cream and plain yoghurt too, with peanuts or cashews. Rich like whipped cream but not too sweet.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I saw the jelly and cheese and was reminded of that old Philadelphia favorite - ginger snaps with creamed cheese and jalapeno jelly.

Zippy!
  • TRae90
    TRae90 Posts: 2
    Options
    I love egg on rice I just had that for dinner with spinach salad so so weird! ha
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I love egg on rice I just had that for dinner with spinach salad so so weird! ha

I grew up on rice in scrambled eggs it is so good. Just tried a fried egg on rice and on left over pasta I could eat both everyday, so good!
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Ketchup or Mustard on my eggs and

Pickles with peanut butter...so yummy!
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I love salty/sweet so.. french fries and milk shakes or corn chips and ice cream.
    Eggs, rice and ketchup is my all time favorite breakfast
    Chocolate and chicken
    Nutella or cream cheese on jalapeño Cheetos

mmmmmyummy
  • peggymenard
    peggymenard Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    oh the best is peanut butter with red onions, or peanut butter spread on kosher dill slices, yum

Yes!!!! Thought I was alone on the peanut butter and red onions...You gotta start out with butter on both slices then the peanut
    butter capped with onion,
  • khedl85
    khedl85 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wendy's Chicken Nuggets DIPPED into Wendy's Chocolate Frosty =D
  • kaji13
    kaji13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Toast with mozzarella cheese and raspberry jam (I don't think it is soo bad but I get weird looks)

Cheerios and yogurt (let it sit for a bit and the Cheerios get all mushy, LOVE IT!)

Carrots dipped in peanut butter (Yumm!)

I get weird reactions when I have my carrots with peanut butter too! I never realized it was a weird combination until someone pointed it out
  • Maxylicious
    Maxylicious Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    boiled blackeye peas with stew and fried plantains and eggs on top....delish! straight from home comfort food on a sunday afternoon.
  • peggymenard
    peggymenard Posts: 246 Member
    Options

boiled egg in rice with white fish...kegeree, an Indian dish.
  • AndMurphy
    AndMurphy Posts: 4
    Options
    Kidney beans, red bell peppers and pecans, with a dash of red wine vinegar - unpredictably amazing!

Also almonds and celery, and strawberries with goat cheese or brie on whole wheat or sauerdough baguette - like strawberry cheesecake!
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon rolls dipped in chili. Yum!
    Mmh, I do the same thing.
  • dotido
    dotido Posts: 49
    Options
    pepperoni pizza with extra cheese and a chocolate milk. The really salty pizza and sweet chocolate milk are just a great combination for me. ..