Women when its that time.....?

Options

Replies

• LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    You'll probably bleed to death if you do...
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I usually don't the first day only because I cramp so bad it takes all I have to get out of bed let alone work out. The rest of the time though, I do.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Why re-post something that is in the forums 100000000000000000000000000 damn times?

Yet you read it again. 100000000000000000000000001. :huh:
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Not to be rude but why does this question keeps coming up? Unless you feel physically ill I don't see a reason to stop working out on these days.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    This article should tell you all you need to know about your menstrual cycle:
    http://www.avert.org/puberty-girls.htm
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Yes I do, it helps with the bloating and cramps.
  • MaryBowen27
    MaryBowen27 Posts: 132
    Options
    Sounds like the women you're asking are just looking for a reason to not work out.
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the women you're asking are just looking for a reason to not work out.

Exactly
  • Shmemily001
    Shmemily001 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I always work out if I can, but I find that I am usually slower and have less energy. Just do what you can.
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    yep workout! it helps with cramps (it also makes mine heavier.. but less days) :-) and gets rid of bloating a lot quicker
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Playtex SPORT... 'nuff said.
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Yes! workout!! I did last month, and it was shorter and lighter and I didn't feel as bad as I usually do.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I don't what is worse...that there is some rouge person running around giving this advice or that SOOOOOO many women believe it!
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure. Was there blood?
  • mommamisty823
    Options
    yes, it helps with cramps
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Of course I do. Yes you feel a little off and maybe not so productive but it is no excuse to not keep going.
  • MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    Yes I do, I also eat more during this time so I have to keep moving.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    There are very few reasons I don't workout....

My period is not one of them.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    absolutely!!!!!! and my metabolism is spiked so it works out even better. HOWEVER- I cannot workout more than 60 minutes in a day because I will end up cramping severely later, but i think thats just me.

Anytime Ive done two cardio and two strength workouts while chasing the cotton mouse, the bloat leaves at the end and takes at least an extra pound with it. GOOD LUCK!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I can't think of a single reason why you wouldn't work out during tom.... I do. It's a non-issue.
    THIS...Abso-frickin'-lutely. There's no reason why you couldn't (or shouldn't) workout. It always helps with cramps and everything else if I push through....plus I read somewhere that your body burns more calories during that time, so its even more reason to do it.

Hope this doesn't sound rude...but its something you just have to suck it up and deal with. Its not going anywhere, and you can't let it take control over your life every month!