81 lbs lost; before & after pics (44 more lbs to go)

Options

Replies

• sherri85
    sherri85 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    WOW just WOW!!! You look incredible!!!
  • DawnM62
    DawnM62 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    WOW fantastic job
  • ShaunaD81
    ShaunaD81 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! Keep up the great work - you are a thinspiration!! :happy:
  • 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! I agree, the mental/emotional side of things can be even tougher than the physical. Some days, a killer workout can be much easier to take than killer emotions. You are on your way. Good for you!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • blueye17
    blueye17 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! thanks for posting pictures it helps others to stay focused. Keep up the good work!:smile:
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Such a beautiful girl! Keep up the good work and thanks for showing the rest of us that it can be done.
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    awesome job and you are so beautiful!!!!!!!!! ( in all your pics ) look at those legs woman holy wow, keep it up !
  • kimmicox
    kimmicox Posts: 5
    Options
    My Lord Girl you look awesome. I am so impressed. I now know I can do this and with someone like you as inspiration. Thank you for sharing your story. I am at 255 and want to be 145. Thank you again.
  • TheBakerGirl
    Options
    Incredible!! Such an inspiration. Congrats on your success and good luck on the rest of the journey! Thanks for sharing your photos. You look lovely!! :flowerforyou:
  • curtbrue
    curtbrue Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi there. I was searching and I saw a post about someone loosing 81lbs and there was before and after pics. I was curious so I clicked and just wanted to say that you look great!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!!
  • Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    That's amazing. Well Done. So adding you. Now!
  • feb06momma
    feb06momma Posts: 169
    Options
    You've done an incredible job!!
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning and way different ( :
    How tall are you?
    I'm 192 myself.

I'm a shorty - 5'4"
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    You are stunning....great job !
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    You're doing so good!!!! Great job!
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    You are exactly what I want to be. Same starting weight, similar goal weight (I've got 5 inches on you, so I will be a bit higher) - everything.

First of all, your progress and change is AMAZING. I actually teared up a bit looking at your photos, because I see it is possible. I just have to see the bigger picture and understand this is a multi-year journey.

Thanks so much for posting this. You have done great and will continue to do great. This really made my day today in ways words cannot explain.
  • aewalk07
    aewalk07 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • eileen673
    eileen673 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing - Very inspiring! Good luck with the rest of your journey!
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job, congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!