TOM Question

Options
124»

Replies

• AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Help me clear this up. So, women, like um, bleed, down there, once a month??

I thought it was just another lame excuse.

No, and we also never sweat, poop, or fart. We glisten, powder our noses, and have no idea where that lingering odor came from.
  • ashmarie484
    ashmarie484 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    INSTEAD CUPS!!!!
  • Changing__Christina
    Options
    Sex is great during TOM. It does wonders...now only if you have a guy that's down for it. lol

You get used to that penny-like taste...

First I said Ewwww! Then I chuckled! I don't know what to even say to that!!!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I can't believe any man would really want to know about this, most guys would prefer not to think about it at all.

OK here goes: 1st time-total freakout, not way you can be prepared for this
    After awhile, you learn to anticipate it, roll with it, and enjoy life in between.
    Some months, not so bad...some months, headachy, crampy, back hurts, tummy hurts, can't zip my jeans, messy, sticky...yuck!! Its like having the flu with extra bloody special effects thrown in for laughs.

You asked...there it is.
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Sex is great during TOM. It does wonders...now only if you have a guy that's down for it. lol

^^this.....
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I can't believe any man would really want to know about this, most guys would prefer not to think about it at all.

OK here goes: 1st time-total freakout, not way you can be prepared for this
    After awhile, you learn to anticipate it, roll with it, and enjoy life in between.
    Some months, not so bad...some months, headachy, crampy, back hurts, tummy hurts, can't zip my jeans, messy, sticky...yuck!! Its like having the flu with extra bloody special effects thrown in for laughs.

You asked...there it is.

Yes!!! ^^^^^^this
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    THIS!

orgasms are the perfect cure for headaches AND cramps!

any time is a good time ;-)
    I never let a li'l thing like crime scene vagina stop me. What's better than an orgasm for relaxing cramps anyway?
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with that one, sex is always good during this time...we lay on top of a big 'ol royal blue towel...kinda like at the beach, but without the blazing hot sun, sandfleas and curious passersby...
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options

^^^That's a fairly common reaction to Swanny
  • mugofire
    mugofire Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    This line of chat is really offensive... I LOVE IT! :) I can't stop laughing from everyone's input!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    No. Not once a month. Every 28 days
    wasn't there a movie about that? \m/

Yeah...it's called "Teeth"...

haha I saw that one! :)
    Oh yeah saw it too, had awful nightmares for weeks about that snapper \m/