I'm not done yet, but this is my journey!

Options

Replies

• All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!!!
  • lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    wow!!!
  • anarod0513
    anarod0513 Posts: 119
    Options
    This a very awesome journey!! I a happy for you, and you are an inspiration to me!!! I am currently in my second week of insanity, and this just makes me want to keep pushing harder!!!!
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    What a great post!! Your pics are amazing, but even more so is your great attitude and wonderful progress and success!
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    WOW!!! GREAT PROGRESS, YOU ROCK!!!
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Impressive. Your hard workis paying off.
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Wow, absolutely fantastic!
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    This is great and SO motivating! You look great, when you said you're still a work in progress I was shocked! Even in your first after shot I thought you looked great but you kept on going and wow- amazing!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,415 Member
    Options
    Incredible job! You look wonderful and the beaming smile on your face says it all!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look very fit. I'm on my way to catch up. Lol. Love posts like this!! Very inspiring. Way To Go!!!
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work!
  • slepygrl
    slepygrl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Girl look at you!! I want to stand up and clap!! GREAT JOB!! You look fabulous!!
  • allipix711
    Options
    You looks amazing...what a transformation!!!
  • bjz82much
    bjz82much Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Question... did you do NROLFW in 2 months? I thought it was a 6 month program. If you did it in 2 months, how did you modify? You look great, btw.
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! You look fantastic, congrats!
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    amazing transformation!!! truly inspiring!!! good job!!!!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    You are one HOT mama :love:
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Ya know, I just used NROL4W as a 2 month filler during the summer, b/c it was easy to do while on-the-go/vacations/etc... I could just pack the book & a set of weights/band. I liked NROL4W, love the philosophy behind it, but I just got bored and wanted to switch it up. :)
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing!! I was looking up Chalean extreme results and info since I just started Turbo fire and want get CLX next since I need my strength training lol. You look fabulous!! Cant wait to get the program and do the TF/CLX hybrid. Keep up the hard work mama :flowerforyou:
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! I am about to roll into BBL. but what the heck is NKOTBSB? (j/k, I mean the other thing you posted).

What's fun is -and I notice this in my own photos- you seem happier. Prouder of your body! And you should be.
    love. it.!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!