I'm not done yet, but this is my journey!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• EmmaLouiseClayCHANGEDjk
    Options
    What an inspiration you are. You look absolutely fantastic!
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    wow..you look great!
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!! You such an inspiration!! Thanks so much for sharing!!
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    You look great !!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Congrats on your transformation. Keep up the great work.
  • glennstoudt
    glennstoudt Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    With all due respect it is unfortunate that guys, not all but some, fail to appreciate the baby factory weight gain and the challenge that follows. My wife gained to 167 with baby number one, there were 3 more to follow. She is now, many years later 125. This is not without personal fitness work while simultaneously raising these guys (all 4 boys) I say major hats off to all women who can accomplish this feat, birthing the next generation and keeping their wits and shape about them. This is an incredible feat that no guy ever needs to accomplish. We have our own stress, but nothing that compares to this amazing thing that women do in this category.
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Thanks Glenn and thanks everyone!! It's been fun to be on MFP through this whole journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!