Anyone have any delicious Herbalife shake recipes ?

Options
13»

Replies

• kellegg22
    kellegg22 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    bump
  • gw197234
    gw197234 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of allergies to food (Soy is a BIG one) and the only flavor for Herbalife I can have is Vanilla...SO, I decided to go out on a limb and add 1 tbsp of hazelnut coffee creamer to it! The brand I used was International Delight (that's what I had on hand) and it made the shake SO MUCH BETTER! It only added 35 calories to the shake with another 1.5 g of fat, and 6 carbs, but I think the exchange was well worth falling in love with the shake and being motivated to drink more of them over having something I shouldn't have that's three times the caloric allowance! Try it! I think you will be pleasantly surprised! :)
  • MzNikiDaDancingQueen
    MzNikiDaDancingQueen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im so in love with herbalife lost 6.4 lbs in my first week of using the stuff along with healthy eating and exercise.
    found two places with recipes
    www.herbalifeweightlosschallenge.weebly.com/recipes.html
    www.cheerstoyournutrition.com (look up cheers_shake_ recipes<-- its a pdf file)

for person who asked bout pdm if it wasnt asnwer "pdm" stands for protein drink mix

fav shake recipe:
    CINNABON
    8 OZ WATER OR MILK (WHICH EVER U PERFER)
    1 SCOOP VANILLA PDM (ONLY USE IF U WANT EXTRA PROTIEN)
    2 SCOOPS COOKIES N CREAM FORMULA 1
    1TBSP BUTTERSCOTH PUDDING (USE THE POWDER MIX NOT THE ALREADY MADE PUDDING)
    1/4 tsp cinnamon
    1cup ice (based on a 16oz cup)

GIVES YOU THAT SWEET FIX OR THOSE WHO CRAVES SWEET
  • Aknight55
    Aknight55 Posts: 1
    Options
    Check out HerbalDrive.com for Herbalife information and Shake Recipes!
  • cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    bump.... This is excellent!!! While I do not use the Herbalife shakes (I personally need to "chew" something for my body/brain to register that I've eaten). I am in a weight loss class that is run by two Herbalife consultants (also friends of mine). They gave some recipes to the class, but the ones that I've seen on here were definitely not on their paper. Definitely sharing this. Thanks
  • JeniSue28
    JeniSue28 Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting all these!
  • Manders501
    Manders501 Posts: 1
    Options
    http://www.dailynutritionwlc.com/uploads/Smoothie_Recipe_Handouts1.pdf

Here is a whole list of recipes for Herbal Life. The Butterfinger one is my favorite! Good luck!
  • wxzyn5168
    wxzyn5168 Posts: 4
    Options
    Although I think it's totally possible to create Herbalife shakes yourself, we collect 100+ recipes together and put them in a interactive table.

By interactive, it means you can sort by the ingredients. For example, if you'd like to put Herbalife PDM powder into your shake, you can click that specific column, then all the recipes with PDM will show up at the top for you to choose. Very convenient.

The address is: http://www.bestherbalifeshakerecipes.com/ultimate-resource/

We hope it can help you guys, and find the best flavor that you love.
  • JakeMcCormick
    Options
    I found a few good ones from www.herbalifeshakes.org and my favourite was the coffee one, but i do love a coffee in the morning. they have some other good ones you can try out though. Let me know what you think.....

Jake
  • MissCeCe214
    MissCeCe214 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bump for the awesome recipes
  • katwhitehead
    Options
    I have found this page that has some great recipes!

Hope these help.

http://www.cheerstoyounutrition.com/images/Cheers_Shake_Recipes.pdf
  • Roseyogrady
    Options
    What is pudding mix,like when you but a box of cake mix use that ?? Just joining so I don't know thanks x
  • Healthy4Me82
    Options
    Bumping
  • jlzangaro
    jlzangaro Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi you can check out Herbalife yummy recipes on Facebook.
  • rhody_
    rhody_ Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What is pudding mix,like when you but a box of cake mix use that ?? Just joining so I don't know thanks x

I wondered the same thing, haha. Basically just the package of pudding mix itself unprepared :)
  • rhody_
    rhody_ Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have been OBSESSED with their Thin Mint shake recipe.

Enjoy it! ♥

1 scoop Chocolate PDM
    2 scoops Mint Chocolate F1
    1 TBSP chocolate pudding mix
    1 pump chocolate syrup
  • Richkane1977
    Options
    do you have pinterest? go to my page. kane0460. i have a bunch of recipes pinned there. my favorite so far is the Take 5. listed under cookies and cream (has a pic of a cupcake). Happy Shaking!!!! this stuff really works. my wife and i have a combined weight loss of about 90 pounds since mid October
  • Richkane1977
    Options
    yes. that is correct. sugar free pudding mixes work wonders. you can also use PB2 powder. found at most health food stores. the flavor and protein of peanut butter without the fats and oils.