Evidence of a successful leg workout

Options
You see stairs and think, "Oh GAWD!"

Replies

• callikia
    callikia Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You try to get out of your desk chair and realize you might need some help...or at least to take it slower. ;)

OR

We always like to say "You're walking around like an overworked hooker." That means you had a good leg workout.
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    sitting down on the toilet is punishment . LOL.
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    You try to get out of your desk chair and realize you might need some help...or at least to take it slower. ;)

OR

We always like to say "You're walking around like an overworked hooker." That means you had a good leg workout.

Over worked hooker!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options

^^^^^ yep!
  • nroisland
    nroisland Posts: 254 Member
    Options

^^^^^ yep!

LOL this has happened to me too many times....

Also the alarm goes off and I think "how can I get up with as little pain as possible" and then realize it's like ripping a band aide off, just get up fast and scream a little inside.
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You have to fall into your car.
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options

This is me the past few days!!

Another one is walking on jelly legs for a few hours after finishing the workout lol x
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

or the couch, or your car, or walking, or... lol
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

LOL! I love this. And then the loud grunt that follows?
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I took a boxing class 2 weekends ago. Great workout, but for the following three days I felt like someone attached a rubberband from my butt to my heels and everytime I even stepped it hurt...

I've had a consistant ache in my glutes, hamstrings and quads since Sunday from doing 30 Day Shred. At least I know I worked out...
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    It feels like a whole new workout when you have to operate both the gas, clutch, AND brake pedals in your car.
  • vartanfan71
    vartanfan71 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    your calves feel like they are on fire!
  • BeebsAbs
    BeebsAbs Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    It feels like a whole new workout when you have to operate both the gas, clutch, AND brake pedals in your car.

hah yes, my leg has quivered once or twice pressing the clutch down on the way home!
  • iroze
    iroze Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I personally have always been partial to that moment in the "Bridget Jones" movie when she steps off the stationary bike and falls flat on her face :)
  • FloraSin
    FloraSin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You need help putting on your shoes.

I did lunges the other day for the first time in forever and had been running that morning. Went to work the next day and almost died changing to my work shoes when I got there. So embarrassing when one of the new hires had to come over and help.
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options

This is me the past few days!!

Another one is walking on jelly legs for a few hours after finishing the workout lol x

that was me to it made me laugh because I had to go into the bank .. and walking from the car and standing in line was pure torture .. I worked out well past the jelly legs feeling and it felt like I had shin splints bahahhaa .. but if I dont feel that way I really feel like I have let myself down.. ..
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    You need help putting on your shoes.

I did lunges the other day for the first time in forever and had been running that morning. Went to work the next day and almost died changing to my work shoes when I got there. So embarrassing when one of the new hires had to come over and help.

I totally hd to have help today!! I also know which days will not be heels days!
  • durpnurp
    durpnurp Posts: 8
    Options

haha! So true! That's the worst because it's so often with all the extra water I'm drinking.
  • stacymay13
    stacymay13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options

soooo perfect!! :laugh:
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Ah yes, the infamous Take Two workout...

Two Tylenol to make it through the work out, two Tylenol before bedtime to be able to move in the morning, and two Tylenol to be able to make it through to lunchtime.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!