Replies

• JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I want to feel this pain!!! Evidently I am not working out hard enough :(
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Me and my mate do weights at his house, but he lives in a 1st floor apartment...walking down to the car is horrible cos I know there will be at least a couple of steps where my leg won't work as instructed and it's a battle to stay alive!

I had a killer leg workout Monday night, then football last night. Today I am actually walking like I have poo in my pants....not a good look, but on the flip side, if I have an accident no one will know....
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    When you begin to think it's an evil conspiracy that the weight room is on the top floor!

When you spend some time waiting at top of stairs until no one is there to witness your ungraceful stagger down!

When you have to go to your friends house to have your toe nails painted as it just not possible to do it yourself!

:flowerforyou:
  • chrishgt4
    Options
    When you have to go to your friends house to have your toe nails painted as it just not possible to do it yourself!

Oh man I hate that one!
  • AnteroFaria
    AnteroFaria Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    When you pass out after squatting
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    When all day you're gimping.... for days and everybody laughs or thinks your dying every time you sit anywhere! Turning over in bed, laughing and even shaking my protein cup... have all killed my abs before too!
  • k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    My apartment is on the 2nd floor... the campus gym is on a lower level in another building. I go down 1 flight of stairs from my apartment, then walk to the building where the gym is located, then go down another flight of stairs to get to the gym, and more than once I've felt like asking my husband to "please just bring the car to the door... I can't walk home"... It's a quarter mile, but those two flights of stairs, yikes.
  • Tiff587
    Options

Oh man I hate that one!

:laugh: I can picture it now! Bet you look dead cute! :love:
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    sitting down on the toilet is punishment . LOL.

THISSSSSSSS!!! ^^ oh God is painful!!!!!!!!!
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options

Oh man I hate that one!

lol
  • Aperture_Science
    Options
    When you seriously contemplate wetting yourself rather than getting off the sofa and walking to the bathroom.
  • Aperture_Science
    Options
    When you have to consciously engage your core muscles in order to get into the car.
  • m60kaf
    m60kaf Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    When you seriously contemplate wetting yourself rather than getting off the sofa and walking to the bathroom.

LOL

or when you are also sprawled out on the sofa and look down and think OMG massive !!! - indeed maybe even a little gross :~
  • Aperture_Science
    Options
    When you drop your car keys on the floor and think "F**k it, I'll stay at home today" then spend the next 2 hours trying to figure out if you can pick them up by only bending at the waist.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    When you begin to think it's an evil conspiracy that the weight room is on the top floor!

When you spend some time waiting at top of stairs until no one is there to witness your ungraceful stagger down!

Our weight room is downstairs (like a basement) so you have to walk back UP the stairs to leave!

When you'd rather operate all the pedals of the car after a leg workout, than walk home, 20 minutes uphill! (Shame I don't drive)

The next day, walking becomes a challenge, and getting off the sofa seems like the hardest thing in the world.
  • Aperture_Science
    Options
    When the choice of bath or shower comes down to "which will involve bending my legs the least?".
  • Aperture_Science
    Options
    When the kids reply "You can't!" to you shouting "Don't make me come up there!" from the bottom of the stairs.
  • photojunk
    photojunk Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    When you weigh yourself and figure that the half a pound weight gain is the swelling in your aching muscles.

I find getting on the bicycle and going for a light spin gets rid of he ache and stiffness
  • chrishgt4
    Options

Oh man I hate that one!

I prefer the term 'hot' :wink:
  • Tiff587
    Options

Oh man I hate that one!

I prefer the term 'hot' :wink:

Hot! Especially as Mr Incredible! :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!