Evidence of a successful leg workout

Options

Replies

• tltincher
    tltincher Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    These posts are too funny...true (especially sitting on the toilet)...but funny! So, what kind of workouts have everyone's legs ready to fall off? Haha, I want mine to fall off too!
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    When you hold off going to the bathroom as long as possible so you don't have to sit on the toilet!

Need assistance from bar, wall AND toiler paper holder or else it just ain't happening.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    When you have to call your children or S.O. to help you lift your foot over the edge of the shower just to step out {I have to do this often!!!} LOL It's always "Come help Mommy... she's stuck in the shower!" One of my boys will walk in the bathroom and say, "It's ok Mom, I won't leave you in there." My sweet babies!
  • Kirakira127
    Options
    When you're "swinging" through the house like a jungle, propelling yourself from anything that's waist high to move forward.
  • kurtisgoingskinny
    kurtisgoingskinny Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Getting out of bed is ****ing impossible.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    sitting down on the toilet is punishment . LOL.

This. I'm considering putting handles on the walls next to it so I can lower myself down without the use of my legs.. LOL!
  • katyconser
    katyconser Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    you pay your roommate to get stuff from upstairs for you... yep, this was last night hahaha
  • kurtisgoingskinny
    kurtisgoingskinny Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Or, when you have trouble getting of the bus..
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    When it hurts your butt to sit in your office chair, yes, the padded one. I experienced this for the first time two weeks ago.
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options

^^^^^ yep!

LOL this has happened to me too many times....

Also the alarm goes off and I think "how can I get up with as little pain as possible" and then realize it's like ripping a band aide off, just get up fast and scream a little inside.

I hate this^^^^

My bed is high enough to just roll out but it still hurts to stand.... lol
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    You get to the bottom of the stairs and decide to just sleep on the couch in the living room instead
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    You hesitate just stepping off a curb.

You sit down in the recliner and throw the leg rest up and then realize you may be stuck there for the rest of the day if you dont get some help.
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Two days after the workout your walking and a leg gives out... your co-worker sees this and asks if your drunk.

I have been told that I look like a preggo women who leans back (towards the end of term) because my calves and bottom hurts so much to walk normally.... haha :laugh:
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    this thread needs more picture evidence:

fitdreams8b.jpg
  • jcomley1
    jcomley1 Posts: 133
    Options
    LOL! When you will choose the disabled toilet because you know its got bars that you can use to pull yourself up again.
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    You hesitate just stepping off a curb.

You sit down in the recliner and throw the leg rest up and then realize you may be stuck there for the rest of the day if you dont get some help.

been there.

oh god, have I been there
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    totally agree with all of these.... but i must admit i do love that jelly feeling wen u know u did GOOD! :laugh:
  • cbart2818
    cbart2818 Posts: 188 Member
    Options

HA! THIS!! LOL
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    When you decide the soap run off from your upper body will have to be enough for your legs and feet.
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    When you have to go down stairs immediately after and clutch the rail for dear life so you don't fall lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!