any appetite supressants that really work?

Options

Replies

• jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Try Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 on Playstation 3. I once sat down of an evening for a quick 5 minute battle, before I knew what was what, I had played all the way through dinner time until the middle of the night, by which time I was too tired to cook.

:grumble: though this is a good suggestion, I am thoroughly pissed that I actually cooked a good meal for the first time in a while (I'm a terrible chef) and my boyfriend will not put down the controller to eat. Any other time he will complain that I don't cook enough :angry:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    tubgirl or balut......I can't provide links.
  • glenr79
    glenr79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    LEPTILEAN by advocare hands down!!! It increases the hormone level Leptin which is the hormone that controls hunger, but at the same time Leptilean also boost your metabolism, especially in Fat Metabolism.... It uses your fat up for energy, and controls hunger both, a win win situation!
  • Rainbowsandunicorns
    Options
    A wedge or slice of lemon in tea or boiled water - definately works, if you drink 3-4 cups per day.
    TRY IT!
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    quit smoking pot. lol
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    oxyelite pro
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Dr. Amen has developed Craving Control, nutritional supplement formulated to support healthy blood sugar and insulin levels while providing antioxidants and nutrients to the body. Formulation includes N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) and glutamine to reduce cravings, chromium and alpha-lipoic acid to support stable blood sugar levels and a chocolate designed to boost endorphins.
  • OPERATION_VANITY
    Options
    brush your teeth!?!? The minty freshness sometimes can stop one from eating...otherwise go to bed early?
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    When I have cravings or "mental hunger: ...I drink a bottle of water 1st..if I'm still hungry I will have a light snack (Jello, salad, or popcorn). If that doesnt work...i chew gum
  • wowens1
    wowens1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Phetermine. It does make you not think about food. You have to drink loads of water. Keeps you awake the first week, after that sleeping is fine. However, you do reach a plateau on it and your body gets used to it and you start feeling the huger a little. Once you go off it, hunger is ALLLLL back so weight gain is probable. But while on it your able to better think about your food choices and train yourself on self control while it gives the boost you need to get going on loosing. This is how I have used it.
  • marci423
    marci423 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    coconut oil tablets...........they seem to work for me :o)
  • cutezombiedoll
    Options
    When you eat, make it high fiber, high protein with complex carbs. Simple carbs such as white rice are broken down really quickly, so they just make you hungry again, and protein and fiber helps fill you up and keep you full. Simply switching to whole wheat, whole grain products, and brown rice can do wonders.
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Adipex (which is also known as Phentermine - the legal remainder of Phen Phen) will really throw you for a loop when you first start taking it. As someone previously mentioned, "legal crack." They generally only prescribe it to people who are "morbidly obese" in addition to an HCG/B12 injection and a low cal diet.

If this is an avenue you can take, you should only do so for 90 days tops. Adipex almost leaves you nauseated, but your body gets "used to it" pretty quickly and eventually your appetite returns because your body becomes tolerant of it. BUT, as far as suppressing your appetite...that it does do well!
  • A wedge of lemon in your tea a couple times a day, definitely does work. Sometimes for my asthma I have to take steroid medication, and one of the side effects can be an INSATIABLE appetite - trust me, this works :-)
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Swisse brand. I don't know where you are but I love them. They DO work. Don't come cheap though but that brand is the best brand I know. www.swisse.com.au
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    I find eating high protein, high fiber is an excellent way to suppress the appetite. Good luck reaching your calorie goals when you are eating 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight and 35-50 grams of fiber a day.
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    slim shots. they are non caffeinated, no stimulants, and non addictive. they look like little half and half creamers and you just drink them. they work esp late at night.

i don't use them anymore i only needed them the first week but i got them from walgreens im sure they are online

http://www.slimshots.com/
  • DeathKitty23
    DeathKitty23 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    use the fat loss supplement Dexaprine - its very high in caffeine so it keeps me perky and i always gt a good workout with it plus it keeps me in a good Mood
    I have noticed with it though that it does suppress me appetitie - sometimes eating a whole sadwich makes me feel so full i feel sick - its very hard to overindulge whilst your on it lol
    xx
  • christylatwood
    Options
    arg
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    can anyone recommend a appetite suppressant that works? especially at night when i become a bottomless pit

I like chicken breasts. I try to take one chicken breast with every meal and I find that it helps me keep down the hunger.