So what do you fine people do for a living?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• bellanoelle
    bellanoelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I manage a college book store...great hours but not as much fun as what I used to do....selling fine jewelry. Diamonds are more fun than textbooks.....
  • ChihGirl
    ChihGirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a full-time college student... Which means, awful sleep schedules, and no consistent eating or workout times. But summer will be here in a week and I hope to start good habits and get in shape, so that it'll be easier to maintain it when school starts back up!

But on the bright side, I get to cook my own food whenever I want (and am home). The downside is, it's at weird times, because no day has the same schedule. And I almost never eat lunch because of work and classes and meetings, so my dinner ends up being pretty big, which I know is a bad thing.

And worst of all, during the last few weeks of school, and finals week, my diet pretty much consists of ramen (quick!), chocolate and juice (sugar and caffeine!), and tylenol (for the headaches that come from getting no sleep and eating nothing but chocolate, juice, and ramen :tongue: )
  • dmarsh220
    dmarsh220 Posts: 22
    Options
    Firefighter
  • LiddyBit
    LiddyBit Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Art historian (more or less)
  • chubbiechicken
    Options
    own a car detail shop
  • amy_fulk
    amy_fulk Posts: 69
    Options
    Pre-Med student, transferring on to become a Urologist who specializes in Interstitial Cystitis and other associated diseases.
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom but trying to get back into the working world. I used to be a direct care staff for mentally disabled adults. How I miss my guys!
  • LReneeWalker
    LReneeWalker Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I am a 911 operator and dispatcher. I'm also the in house training coordinator and instructor. Long, long days (and nights) of sitting in front of multiple computer screens! Luckily, we do have a kitchen, so I can prepare healthy meals. We even have some workout equipment for down time. I love my job!

Very hard job you have!! I'm a cop so I'm on the other end of the radio :) You gals do a GREAT job, I couldn't do it!!!

A little saying I heard the other day:
    God may know where you are, you may know where you are, but if the dispatcher doesn't know where you are, you better be good with God!!!

My Tshirt from academy says "If your dispatcher doesnt know where you are, you better pray to God that He does!"
  • laurishly
    laurishly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a dental hygienist! =D