Options
13»

Replies

• DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    YOU PEOPLE WILL FIGHT OVER ANYTHING

Im not fighting
    it just astounds me that a post about taking a walk, of all things, is enough to trigger people. I appreciate those of you who aren't lit fuses. Both on and off the internet.

I like walks
  • Testosterone
    Testosterone Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    This thread: proof that people will attack Testosterone over anything.

i'm still upset he called me a beanpole and called my bike a 600cc piece of crap. but i'm slowly getting over it.
    time heals all wounds. what do you ride?

'06 VFR

hows it handle? i ride a '10 cbr1krr

Great. And very versatile. Commute on it nearly every day. It's fun for day trips around the area, and I can also load it up and hit the road indefinitely.

the new cbrs are incredibly comfortable and nimble. its like riding a 600 with 50 extra HP. I can ride 700 miles in a day on mine and not have my back aching. I'm looking forward to the day i can get an S1000RR.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    thank you! im pretty sure we're gonna keep him!
    Might want to hang onto the receipt for when he turns two.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    This thread: proof that people will attack Testosterone over anything.

i'm still upset he called me a beanpole and called my bike a 600cc piece of crap. but i'm slowly getting over it.
    time heals all wounds. what do you ride?

'06 VFR

hows it handle? i ride a '10 cbr1krr

Great. And very versatile. Commute on it nearly every day. It's fun for day trips around the area, and I can also load it up and hit the road indefinitely.

the new cbrs are incredibly comfortable and nimble. its like riding a 600 with 50 extra HP. I can ride 700 miles in a day on mine and not have my back aching. I'm looking forward to the day i can get an S1000RR.

That's exactly what I heard too about the cbr1000. For a moment there I was looking at either a BMW GS or R1200R, but decided not to go there. Not sure what my next bike will be. Maybe a 70's Honda cafe racer to tool around town with.
  • C_June
    C_June Posts: 48
    Options
    thank you! im pretty sure we're gonna keep him!
    Might want to hang onto the receipt for when he turns two.

I heard 3 is worse. Guess we'll find out!