Replies

• jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am impressed!!!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Great job. All of your hard work has paid off.
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • sthomasx7
    sthomasx7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Your beginning stats are similar to mine so I hope this time next year to be posting similar results. Also read your profile and I have similar family history with older and younger children with losses in between. Photos are inspiring-Thanks.
  • Candoall
    Candoall Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Great job!

That's just under 7lbs per month. 6.8 or so to be exact over the course of a year. I'm curious though. What happened in the summer months? Did you track progress then? Did you plateau at all? You don't have that progress on your bio.

Thanks!

I got the flu in May and it took me forever to recuperate and I got off track. I finally started back after all my kids were settled back in school.
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    wow!! amazing! you have such a great figure!
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Great job!

That's just under 7lbs per month. 6.8 or so to be exact over the course of a year. I'm curious though. What happened in the summer months? Did you track progress then? Did you plateau at all? You don't have that progress on your bio.

Also, I did have a couple weeks that I stalled and didn't lose. But, I would change up my exercise or my calorie intake and take off again.
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    wow what a great motivation...I have been going to the gym almost daily for about a month. Each week I up the minutes and tension on the eliptical as it gets a lil easier each time. U have inspired me to keep it up and thanks for the inspiration, because I have alot of those days that I just wanna give up!

Thanks!

And good work to you, too! And remember it's not getting easier, YOU are getting Stronger! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!