Tattoo-Free: Who does NOT have any?

Options

Replies

• xxatreyubluexx
    Options
    Lol. I have no tattoos, however I do plan on getting one when I get married, and one for each kid I pop out later in life.
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    No tatts here. I may get one when I run a marathon though. hmmm. No maybe I'll just buy myself a really nice pr of shoes.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I have 7 and I love them, however I hear about them all the time...luckily I did it for me and no one else....To all of you without who know it is not your thing that is great. To each their own.
    Love the tattooed saying of: The difference between a tattooed person and non tattooed person is that I am not hat you do not have tattoos.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I don't have any but since my mom passed away several years ago, have toyed with the idea of getting one to remember her by.

Honestly though, I hate needles so...
  • betterme1291
    Options
    no tats. scared of needles lolz :-p
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I have wanted a tattoo, but I'm waiting for them to figure out how to apply them without those damn needles.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    None here, I watched someone having a tattoo removed, and it is very painful.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I don't have any tattoos and I don't intend to. Too painful. Also I think I would look cheap with a tattoo and my bf agrees. >.<
  • Devona14
    Devona14 Posts: 171
    Options
    None on me. I don't even like getting stray ink pen marks on me, so I know I'd freak out if I had a tat. However, I do like to look at tats. I think it takes a real artist to be able to ink some of the tats I've seen. My husband has 4 and I love them. Just not for me.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    tattoos are lame
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I dont have any but really want one, but I can never decide what I want and end up changing my mind! so still free of ink. but i think its super sexy although my husband doesnt have any, I just get to oogle other mens!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Non For Me Either, I have drawing a few for friends to get them.
  • Kipperdog123
    Options
    I have no tattoos, and will not ever be getting any!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    The one I had was surgically removed during an abdominal surgery years ago. So, none for me.
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    None here... will remain that way!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    tattoos are lame

I see what you did there.

I was tattoo free up until this year when I got a dragonfly on my ankle. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting!
  • brendanstallard
    brendanstallard Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Don't get a tattoo, till you're about 97 years old. Then it won't matter. Before then, you're a victim of fashion. You can't give blood, and you may want/need to, and it will look TERRIBLE.

Don't do it.

Go and have some fun at a body painting festival twice a year, and wash it off afterwards.

Don't mark your beautiful skin.

brendan
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    None here my wife has a few just does not peek my interest. Or really have not found anything I would want tattooed on my body for the rest of my life.
  • VCWildberger
    Options
    I LOVE MY INK I DO NOT THINK I WOULD BE ME WITH OUT IT!!
  • RamTX22
    RamTX22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    None , Yet ! Id like one though