Tattoo-Free: Who does NOT have any?

Options

Replies

• DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Me. Never had one, never will (unless it's the temporary kind)
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    No tattoos here.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I am a very fickle person so the best thing is to just not get any. Piercings are a different story.
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend doesn't have any. I don't really care if anyone has or doesn't have them. One of my coworkers apparently complained last week because the star tattooed on my foot was showing as it has been for years (except for a short time under a stickler of a boss). My boss, who doesn't really give a rat's hind end about it, now has to enforce the company dress code and has asked me to cover it until he revises the policy.
    If a client, board member, or business partner had complained, I wouldn't care, but why does anyone who is not affected at all by my small, tasteful tattoo care about seeing it to the point that they feel the need to complain? I'm sad and confused and really ticked. Why can't we just live and let live?

Maybe he / she has sleeves and feels cheated that your little tattoo is on show and he / she can't show their's? LOL
  • mollyvon
    mollyvon Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Tattoo free. Just not something I feel a need or desire to have. I would be unable to find a design that I
    would want forever..
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I got a tatto on my forehead that says "Please like me!"
  • quill16
    quill16 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    None here. Thought about it in my 30's .My son has a huge one on his side, I don't like that tat all over look, but a small one seems nice, just not for me.
  • LadyAlthea
    Options
    I'm tattoo free too. I have absolutely no tattoos.
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    None here. Way too chicken and I really don't think I have the bod that could display a tattoo properly.

My younger sister has enough for both of us though.
  • dkug1964
    dkug1964 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    No tats, and no desire. Just not my thing.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I are both tattoo free until after she lifts at the Olympics then we are going to get the Olympic rings GO USA, USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I appreciate the beauty of tattoos on other people. But, for me there is no symbol or image that I feel defines me in any kind of permanent way. Therefore, I have none. Maybe someday I will get a small one to symbolize something meaningful, but it's not looking likely at this point (and I've had a lot of meaningful life experiences). I feel like I have already changed a lot, and I probably will some more (a tattoo does not seem like a good idea for me).
  • HotMamaByVday
    HotMamaByVday Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    None. Would you put a bumper sticker on a lamborghini?
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    Nothing but the birthday suit I was born with. Ink free and no plans to change that.
  • SpanishRapunzel
    SpanishRapunzel Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    No ink, no piercings, no plans to ever change that :)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    me! free n clear of tattos n piercing. i thought about doing a tatoo once but i dont think it looks classy ,so no way

OH my gosh, I think the same thing too. Its not about being in the workplace and having a panther tattoo on your back. Its just going out in warmer weather and seeing these color blobs on flesh look so cheesy.
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    None here. Don't want any identifying marks for when I become an assassin.
  • fhsjewfro
    fhsjewfro Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    tattoo and piercing free

i think ill get a tattoo eventually, but with how much my body is changing on a constant basis i dont want it to look all weird and funny so im trying to wait till im done changing my physique
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    me! I wouldn't even consider it... that's just me...
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    No tattoos here, not much of a fan. I have some seen some nice ones especially if they aren't huge and more simple, but the people that get their body covered??? I don't get it. I may get a single small one some day, but who knows. I do have my nose pierced which I love.