Tattoo-Free: Who does NOT have any?

Options

Replies

• cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Althoughh I do admire the art work of a nice tattoo I feel they are not for me! I am a non-tatooer!! :smile:
  • jyuubi
    jyuubi Posts: 109
    Options
    Tattoos can be nice, and they can be too much. For me, it's not my thing, so I don't have any. I have considered them, but as I got older, I realized that something permanent on my body is too much of a commitment when my interests always change.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Nope, no tatoos. I can appreciate that many have deep meaning for the people who have them. The artwork can sometimes be quite something. But I still find them distasteful. Not saying that those with them are distasteful just tatoos in general. That is my own reaction.
  • suzanne_oh
    suzanne_oh Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    None here either, but my sons make up for it (they are addicted)!
  • katysmelly
    katysmelly Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    None for me.

I managed to live through the 90's in San Francisco AND being in the Navy and never did get one, so I don't think anything will ever induce me to do so!

I sort of considered it when I was younger and everyone I knew was getting them, but I never could think of anything that I felt I'd want on my body for ever. I somehow knew that I'd grow and change as a person.
  • Countryslove
    Options
    I have no tattoos and don't plan on getting any.
    It is just not for me.
    They are just so permanent.
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    Not me.....its my point of difference.
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    None here, too permanent for my tastes. (which change constantly)
  • Mojofiendish
    Options
    No. I'm tattoo free. I do frequently find myself admiring the tattoo work on nicely muscled arms and backs of men though. I blame David Beckham for that!
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I do not have any tattoos, either. :) I like being ink-free :)

I know many people who have tattoos symbolizing important experiences or values in their lives, but I say, if you want to know what is important to me, get to know me!
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Tattoo free here, too! It just isn't my thing. Never say never, though...
  • MrNoisy
    MrNoisy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've had several designs that I loved and then hated after a while. Then I feel ridiculous for even considering that design after a few months. So I'm not in any rush.

I've got one that I've drawn, that has a lot of meaning to me from personal experiences, which I still look at every day and think is fantastic. It's been 9 months now. I'm going to give it 3 more, and if after a year I still love it, then it'll become a part of me.
  • nerdygirl2
    nerdygirl2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    None for me and I have no plans. I don't understand the point.
  • joannecb
    joannecb Posts: 5
    Options
    Ink free here too...but show me a nicely muscled man with some nice inked artwork and I can stare all day:wink:
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos on other people, but I don't have the kind of commitment required to like something for the rest of my life.
    I'm always changing!
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I don't have any tattoos yet. I can't get any since I'm doing my modeling thing right now and having tattoos could cost me jobs.
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend doesn't have any. I don't really care if anyone has or doesn't have them. One of my coworkers apparently complained last week because the star tattooed on my foot was showing as it has been for years (except for a short time under a stickler of a boss). My boss, who doesn't really give a rat's hind end about it, now has to enforce the company dress code and has asked me to cover it until he revises the policy.
    If a client, board member, or business partner had complained, I wouldn't care, but why does anyone who is not affected at all by my small, tasteful tattoo care about seeing it to the point that they feel the need to complain? I'm sad and confused and really ticked. Why can't we just live and let live?
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    i dont have any but i plan on getting a few small ones when i move out. my parents didnt give me many rules so i suppose i can follow this one. :p
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am ink free and will stay that way! Not a fan of tatoos at all! I personally find them unattractive. I do understand that those who have them get them for stong emotional or personal reasons. It is just not for me!
  • Dustinryan24
    Dustinryan24 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    none here.. i like them, but not for me