Preparing for the Zombie Apocolypse

Options

Replies

• HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Honestly I think we'll be better off with zombies than the idiots in movies that for some reason have never seen ANY zombie movie. I man they act like they don't even know what that dead thing is walking towards them.

At least we have some idea on how to kill them. You either shoot them in the head or throw something shiny into a pit of fire.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised there's only one mention of the walking dead in this thread!

And no, I'm not prepared at all. I guess I'll make a good snack...well, complete meal for the walkers.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    The problem with this topic is people know "zombies" are only in the movies, so they don't think they need to plan for anything.

Blasphemy! The zombie apocalypse is REAL!
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    LOL I have a BOB for me and each one of my girls as well as a Get home bag lol and a huge BOB for my car....IF I say anymore I"ll have to disappear from the site :P.
  • TheMerryPup
    TheMerryPup Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    And has not ONE of you thought to stash any Twinkies? Anyone??
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I miss TWD :(
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I've not hoarded any supplies, but I feel like I'm fit enough to survive the 2 blocks to the nearest grocery store and hole up in there for awhile. May not be the best plan, but at least I've got one.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,619 Member
    Options
    I'm ready. Got a shot gun with unlimited ammo, 50 cases of Spam and a rain barrel to catch water on the roof..............................

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • bytemeeeeee
    bytemeeeeee Posts: 174
    Options
    I'm not that prepared but why do you think I started running? I need the stamina to out run the mofos!

:laugh: Hahahaah that jus made my day!
  • kb_CG_wife
    kb_CG_wife Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I call my husband and myself level 1 "preppers". We have guns, ammo, a bug out bag, substantial first aid, and a fair amount of survival gear.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Have you watched The Walking Dead? The CDC fails.

*hangs head in shame*
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I miss TWD :(

5 more months!!
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    My plan is quite simple:
    1: Food for several days (packed into the boat)
    2: Guns, guns, and more guns
    3: fishing poles
    4: Launch boat and try to stay off shore as much as possible. (If I need to come in shore, make it a deserted beach)
    5: Survive.
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    What if a regular woman and a zombie have sex and the woman gets pregnant? What would the kid be?
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    The only things you need in the event of the zombie apocalypse is a shotgun, ammo, and a shopping mall.
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    What if a regular woman and a zombie have sex and the woman gets pregnant? What would the kid be?

embarrassed.
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    No problem with the zombies....cut their arms off and put collars and chains on them!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I'm ready. Got a shot gun with unlimited ammo, 50 cases of Spam and a rain barrel to catch water on the roof..............................

did you remember the tin opener?
  • HikeRunLift
    Options
    Heres the truth.. when the apocolypse comes, the zombies will be the survivors who were not prepared. They're the ones who will be walking around trying to find, scavage and beg for food. They're the ones who you will have to kill because they will kill you for what you have.

Will there be zombies? yes.. they just wont be the kind you see in the movies
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I don't have the food and water stored, but I do have a ready-to-go bag of weapons, flashlights, batteries, blankets, rope pack that is ready to go always. Keeping the food and water in a fresh rotation has been the problem on storing those items.