honest opinions please pic included

124»

Replies

• TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 866 Member
    I think that you look great and might not need to lose any more pounds. But, you do need to focus on your muscles now. I know we are not to use "tone", but I am! haha! I think you could tone up your legs a little more and you would love the sexiness of the shape.

Also, your tummy does not look that bad. (I have 6 kids, and have some loose tummy skin). Work on your core a little bit more, like planks and ab vacuums.

Personally, I think your fitness focus should be on lifting now. Your scale may not change at all, but your shape will.....you will go from a lady that lost weight, to a hot fit mom!!

Great job so far, you should be very very proud!!!
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    In my opinion, you don't look like you need to lose any weight. Maybe just try toning?

Yes, strength training for toning and getting your muscles more defined. It will take time, but your tummy will continue to tighten with exercise.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    You look great. You definitely don't need to lose more weight. And yes, add in weight training. It will give you more definition. I wouldn't give up on your skin yet. Your youngest is not even one yet. I read that it takes over a year for the skin to recover. My kids are 18 months apart, the youngest is now 2 years olds, and my skin had tighten up quite a bit. Good luck.