1/2 way done - ugh bathing suit pics - about 25lbs down

Options
lolabluola
lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
I don't know why I'm posting these - I think they just make me feel better if the scale doesn't move as much as I'd like and positive feedback that it's not all in my head will feel nice I guess. I've been going to the gym almost every day for the past 2 months - cut out sugar and (junk)carbs (in the form of junk not veggies). I was 176 with a 36 1/2 stomach right now I'm about 148 with a 31 inch stomach and about 3.5 inches lost on each thigh. My goal is 127-136 anywhere in that rang and I will be good - however it seems right now i've been losing more inches than weight and that is fine too! and obviously i'm over 1/2 way done as far as weight goes - i mean 1/2 way as far as muscle and being toned.

My problem will be maintaining - but I will do it this time.

OK umm here I go:

april24.jpg

april_24_side.jpg

Replies

• sammyjeanp
    Options
    You look awesome! How tall are you?
  • AllDone2012
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! :flowerforyou:
  • jake1967
    jake1967 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Looking good.
  • lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    thanks ;) 5'6 I think maybe 5'5
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great work!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    you look awesome at your current weight. The scale is just a number.
  • brandyj89
    brandyj89 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    you look great!! good job!!
  • colofitguyfm
    Options
    You look great. Keep it up.
  • cbbn11
    cbbn11 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Can you say SMOKIN!!!!!!!!
    You look great.
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You Look Great!!!!!!!! I need your stomach!!!

xx
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Super job! Keep up the Great work!!
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    At the half way point & looking good. Keep up the good work. Please feel free to add me for support.
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!! your progress is obvious! keep up the fantastic work! :)
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    wow! you look absoultely amazing!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.....Great work.
    I don't know why I'm posting these - I think they just make me feel better if the scale doesn't move as much as I'd like and positive feedback that it's not all in my head will feel nice I guess. I've been going to the gym almost every day for the past 2 months - cut out sugar and (junk)carbs (in the form of junk not veggies). I was 176 with a 36 1/2 stomach right now I'm about 148 with a 31 inch stomach and about 3.5 inches lost on each thigh. My goal is 127-136 anywhere in that rang and I will be good - however it seems right now i've been losing more inches than weight and that is fine too! and obviously i'm over 1/2 way done as far as weight goes - i mean 1/2 way as far as muscle and being toned.

My problem will be maintaining - but I will do it this time.

OK umm here I go:

april24.jpg

april_24_side.jpg
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    Awesome girl! You look HAWT!! So what worked best for you? Cardio, strength training, both?
  • SJScobie
    SJScobie Posts: 63
    Options
    Fab work, well done! :)
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow! You had some nice definition in your abs before...and now that you're melting away those inches, you're going to have some killer definition! You look stunning! Great job! :)
  • MARYG924
    MARYG924 Posts: 3
    Options
    You look great! You can really tell in your waistline and your thighs. Hey, you don't walk around with your "scale number" on a card over your head - you walk around with your gorgeous body! That's what people see and that's what they'll notice! I can't believe from these pics that you have another 25 lbs to lose! You're doing great!! Keep up the good work!!
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. I for one, would kill for even your before photo. LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!