1/2 way done - ugh bathing suit pics - about 25lbs down

Options

Replies

• lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hey, you don't walk around with your "scale number" on a card over your head - you walk around with your gorgeous body! That's what people see and that's what they'll notice! I can't believe from these pics that you have another 25 lbs to lose! You're doing great!! Keep up the good work!!

I love that phrase you said about you don't walk around with a scale number! I'm going to use that!!! thanks!

i mean 1/2 way as in I really want to get very toned. i have maybe realistically 12-15 more lbs i can lose I'm not sure I guess I'll just have to see how it goes - but you're right - the inches are what really matter I guess
  • llscott1
    llscott1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You have done an awesome job! Keep it up! You look great!
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    You didn't look bad before, but great results! Keep up the good work!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    you look amazing well done. your thighs and abs look really lean
  • kristyjoy16
    Options
    Amazing job! You can REALLY see the difference regardless of what the scale says.
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Keep up the great work!!
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! That is a huge change in 2 months! Who cares what the scale says? Its the inches - -and the muscle that matters!! :drinker:
  • Harley_Dog
    Options
    Congrats! You have to feel very good with your results!
  • TranceGirl
    TranceGirl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!!!

We actually have very similar body types! Everyone asks me how I can be 160 when I fit into a size 8 comfortably and I was always perplexed by it but now I look at you and realize you're way heavier than you look too! And we're about the same height, im almost 5'6".

Awesome work!!
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Girl I am 5'6 too and weigh like 5lbs less than you but my stomach doesn't look that good! You look great, you should be proud!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I think you look really good! I'm about 5'6", and I am aiming for 125. About 9 pounds to go. You look very well proportioned, so keep up the good work!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    you look great, I know you want to loose more but I think you should be very proud of those pictures!
  • lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!!!

We actually have very similar body types! Everyone asks me how I can be 160 when I fit into a size 8 comfortably and I was always perplexed by it but now I look at you and realize you're way heavier than you look too! And we're about the same height, im almost 5'6".

Awesome work!!

Thanks!

The same thing happens to me!
  • dberkshire
    Options
    you look amazing keep up the good work. can see a big difference
  • sr4ca
    sr4ca Posts: 43
    Options
    good job. love your lady on the scale.:laugh:
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    u look great
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    well done
  • Emili03
    Emili03 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I don't know why I'm posting these - I think they just make me feel better if the scale doesn't move as much as I'd like and positive feedback that it's not all in my head will feel nice I guess. I've been going to the gym almost every day for the past 2 months - cut out sugar and (junk)carbs (in the form of junk not veggies). I was 176 with a 36 1/2 stomach right now I'm about 148 with a 31 inch stomach and about 3.5 inches lost on each thigh. My goal is 127-136 anywhere in that rang and I will be good - however it seems right now i've been losing more inches than weight and that is fine too! and obviously i'm over 1/2 way done as far as weight goes - i mean 1/2 way as far as muscle and being toned.

My problem will be maintaining - but I will do it this time.

OK umm here I go:

REALLY...You look GREAT! I think you should maintain and tone more if you want but you don't NEED to lose more.
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You look great. I'd love to have definition on my stomach like you do! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!