women whats your sexiest look

Options

Replies

• amandacochran15
    Options
    My husband seems to like it when I decide to rock the vintage pin-up look, so I feel pretty sexy when I dress like that.

I so so badly want to do this! or the rockabilly look. I havent quite figured it out yet. Plus I have short hair!
  • SouthernSkylark
    SouthernSkylark Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    In my corset! I totally totally love them and they make me feel amazing:devil:
  • Polebarbie
    Options
    When I'm rocking the tayler momsem inspired look. But with less eye makeup
  • Polebarbie
    Options
    Or when I'm wearing my hot pants and crop top while working out on my pole cuz my abs look awsome
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    naked in the hot tub just as the sun rises...
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    My short spandex workout shorts and a tank top while I'm sweaty. Not sure how sexy it actually looks but it sure feels that way.
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Pair of jeans that fit just perfectly with white t-shirt and my cropped moto leather jacket and riding boots.
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    My finacee' thinks Im hot and sexy after we have been working out in the yard or working out together. Im all sweaty and dirty. He always smiles at me and says "your so hot right now" . I love him. lol
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    In the gym, doing leg work with Sheryl Crow playing in my headphones.
  • aelarek
    aelarek Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My favorite sexy look is right after you workout, then shower. Then, curl my hair. It's long. Hits midback. Do a natural smoky eye. Then only wear underwear until I absolutely HAVE to get dressed.

My husbands favorite for me is white boyshorts. Hiphugging blue jeans with a white or black vneck, and a brown belt. With socks on. Hair straight in ponytail with only mascara & eyeliner.
  • aimee_md
    aimee_md Posts: 44
    Options
    When I go to college and realise iv toothpaste all round my mouth. Definitely my sexiest look.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Short dress, heels and my legs all oiled up. Simple.
  • mstaser
    mstaser Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin with no make up on. That's when Im the prettiest. I hope that you don't take it wrong.

My fave on a woman
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Call me unoriginal, but some 5 in heels, and a black pencil skirt with a fitted shirt, and curly hair with some smokey eyes.

whoah....nice
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    thanks!!! :wink:
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    <
    see profile pic ;)
  • clintbritt3
    clintbritt3 Posts: 123
    Options
    Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin with no make up on. That's when Im the prettiest. I hope that you don't take it wrong.

That's how my husband loves me teh best, especially with no make up on (he's nuts!!!) hehe :)
  • heartflood
    heartflood Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just recently cut my hair short, and that alone paired with a smokey eye makes me feel RAWR, SEXEH!
  • clintbritt3
    clintbritt3 Posts: 123
    Options
    I feel most sexy with a great fitting pair of jeans and a plain T and with my converse :)
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Oh. when you see it - you'll know! :wink: