women whats your sexiest look

Options

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Sports bra + shorts at the gym ^-^ or running outside in that

I like my sandals that tie up my calf, sundresses, and hair down an straight too though
  • clintbritt3
    clintbritt3 Posts: 123
    Options
    My finacee' thinks Im hot and sexy after we have been working out in the yard or working out together. Im all sweaty and dirty. He always smiles at me and says "your so hot right now" . I love him. lol

That's a good man right there! :)
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I dont know about sexy.......But when I am causally dressing up, I like to wear nice fitted jeans, and dressy tops. <---I like dressing like this all the time if I could...It's comfty and I love to wear accessories so purses :love: :love: and fun jewlry will help make my outfit look so much better :laugh: I am pretty plain but I try to dress up fun. (Profile picture is an idea of my everyday daytime looks)
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    When I'm all suited and booted - shirt, tie, waistcoat, smart trousers, polished boots

Misted subtley in a woody cologne with the "just out of bed" hair

The OH goes wild for me like that!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Heels and dresses. Heels and jeans with a low cut shirt.
  • MommyBea
    MommyBea Posts: 84
    Options
    Hot jeans, sexy shirt, cute shoes, hair did and some make up!
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    dolled up in my goth clothes! heavy eye makeup, stompy boots, fishnets, black mini and a cute top or band tee.
  • EmCeeKayla
    EmCeeKayla Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Sleeping sexy: big t-shirt and my elephant undies and a messy bun haha
    Dressy sexy: little black dress, heels, and curled hair
    Normal look: sweatpants, tanktop, messy bun/high ponytail.

I only line my eyes with eyeliner regardless of the occasion.

But my favorite is sleeping haha my boyfriend just thinks its the sexiest cute thing I do
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Wearing heels and a skirt/dress. Curling my hair and doing my makeup. I also get a lot of compliments from men when I wear red lipstick surprisingly...
  • Frock_Tart
    Options
    Dressed up to go out in something animal printed, with my hair straightened and blood red lipstick! :devil:
  • Kennkaru
    Kennkaru Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My sexy "look" is more about what I'm doing than what I'm wearing or what makeup I have on. I feel sexiest when I'm dancing. It feels and LOOKS primal, and the rush I get from it puts my hormones into all the right extremes.

Ladies, if you haven't tried dancing or at least stretching in front of a mirror, I recommend it.
  • LilmamaPipes
    Options
    Spaghetti strap top, tight fittin' jeans and my ****kicker boots. Hair done poofy, smokey eyes and my monroe piercing of course. My husband thinks I'm beautiful without being all dolled up, yep i got a good man. Pic is when he took me to see Halestorm in December.
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I do like the Secretarial look on other women

*sigh*

One of my silly little fantasies is to have a femme girl cover me in lipstick kisses! :embarassed:
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    The I get out of the shower and my hair is clean and wet and I'm wearing a towel....I just feel so...pretty anymore....
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    In the summer in cute little sundresses with my hair wavy and loose. Just simple natural and summery!
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Bright hair colors
    Cute skirts or jeans
    High heels or boots (or high top converse)

My hair makes me stand out and I love it. People say I look stupid, but to hell with them. And I love wearing skirts with black leggings or lace stockings.
  • bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I feel the most sexy in my hubby's button up shirt and wild hair :)
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    my sexiest look ever

10991504-young-woman-in-smiling-ecological-paper-bag-on-head-with-thumbs-up-series.jpg
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    4 inch heels , a nice pair of jeans and my leather jacket
  • LilmamaPipes
    Options
    Bright hair colors
    Cute skirts or jeans
    High heels or boots (or high top converse)

My hair makes me stand out and I love it. People say I look stupid, but to hell with them. And I love wearing skirts with black leggings or lace stockings.

Girl I love your hair. I had mine black with hot pink bangs last year. :)