Options

Replies

• paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    I don't have one, unfortunately.
  • whiplashpcw
    whiplashpcw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin with no make up on. That's when Im the prettiest. I hope that you don't take it wrong.

That is actually my FAVORITE look. Honestly!!!
  • SkrillexFan
    Options
    Hair down and natural, no make up, &nothing on but some undies and an over sized band tee (:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Tank top (no bra) and boxer shorts or pajama bottoms.
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I don't think I ever feel sexy
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    In my yoga clothes, after a hard workout. My hair goes curly around my neck from the sweat, and my body is taught and awesome. This is when I feel the absolute best.
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Full wild hair, Red lipstick, simple eye liner with mascara, and tight jeans with a spegati strap tee and a flannel un bottoned, with my black really cute wedges. or also this look with hair in a pony tail works,

but I have come to find that men seem to like woman the most when they look kinda laid back, like messy hair up, in pjs and reg shirt, with no make up, I have always been hit on more with that look and my friends say the same, ((odd)) I guess guy's like a girl with confadence that doesn't look like she's trying to hard
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    As long as my hair is done (down and straightened) and my eyebrows are done, I feel sexy. :)

agree
  • yessiseguy
    yessiseguy Posts: 116
    Options
    Showered, straight hair, perfumed, in heels and either dressed sexy to go out or in sexy lingerie to stay in :)
    Sexiest look would be if I had a massage before all this as well bc then I'd be fully ready for a great night!
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    <---- this one.

Oh, thats not what you meant. :bigsmile:
    I feel the sexiest after a good hard lifting session. Sweaty. My body feels tight and amazing.

This!
  • Jstewartdesigns
    Jstewartdesigns Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My sexiest look is when I'm full of self confidence . . . then it doesn't matter if I'm dressed up, down or nothing at all!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Right after a shower when I put on my yoga pants and a wife beater
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    boy shorts, a-shirt, no bra, hair in a ponytail.
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Semi conservative, well fit office attire, heels and sexy bra and panties. Its having that secret that makes me feel sexy as hell!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    In a pair of undies and a white tank top with no bra. Hair down and little makeup.
  • nabauer86
    nabauer86 Posts: 39
    Options
    In a little black dress with heels and hair curled.
  • ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    ImSoPerfectlyFlawed Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin with no make up on. That's when Im the prettiest. I hope that you don't take it wrong.

:wink:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    <--- this look hehehehe :tongue:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Nice fitting jeans with a black v-neck t-shirt and black FM boots...

Same here. Except change the boots to heels and add some red lipstick. ; )

Edited to say.... at home nothing is sexier than an oversized tee and panties to lounge around in....
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    What makes me feel sexy? When I see THAT LOOK in my guy's eyes. Doesn't matter what I am or am not wearing. :bigsmile: :blushing: