Fat Flush Soup

Options

Replies

• ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Fat Flush Soup is usually what I call it, when I pee from my butt. :blushing:

lmao
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I have to say...I'm pretty tired of seeing all these people CONTINUOUSLY fall for marketing scams. You dont need to FLUSH your system. There is no magic to weight loss. Eat healthier and move your *kitten*. Stop looking for the Lazy answer to your goal. There is NOTHING to Fat Flushes, Juicing, Pills, or Fad Diets. If you have the money to waste, just send it to me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsrgnQoTHWsAMRmYu_NiR8bZSfOPi2EQlm0Oipzgn3NvTH7-gv

FAT FLUSH

Ingredients
    WATER
    EXERCISE

Works every time.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
  • cyberskirt
    cyberskirt Posts: 218
    Options
    Fiber is good for you...
  • Lucianna_D
    Lucianna_D Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    SOUNDS YUMMMMMYYYYY... GONNA GIVE IT A TRY, DO I EAT THIS ALL DAY?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    i have made this soup before and it is delicious! I've tried it with lean beef, turkey, and chicken. In my opinion, the chicken was the best!! I will add that I didn't make it for its "fat flushing" potential, but because it sounded like something quick and easy, and very good to eat.

I would also like to add, that I do agree that it takes exercise, drinkng water, and eating more healthy to truly loose your weight and keep it off BUT "flushing" (removing the toxins) the system is also a good jump start to feeling better.
  • Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel
    Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm just leaving this comment to be able to come back for the recipe. It sounds like good soup. I wouldn't consider it a magic fat flush, but it sounds tasty for a good, healthy meal.
  • TeresaWash
    TeresaWash Posts: 283
    Options
    I would like to respond to several of these responses but I don't want to make that many posts. lol I have made this and it is very Yummy. Although I didn't do it as a "diet". It is def a lot like a chili. I am from Texas and I do put beans in my chili and I will put mushrooms and pretty much anything else I want, including squash if it tickles my fancy. lol And I'm not just real sure what is so "gross" about this recipe. Unless you don't like meat or veggies. No meat? Do all veggies. No veggies? Don't eat it. Simple but not gross.

THANK YOU! you wouldn't think people on a "fitness" site would find veggies so repulsive????
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    The recipe sounds good, will give it a try not for fat flushing but because it sounds like good soup. Thanks
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options

Pardon me, but one does NOT put olive oil, squash, and mushrooms in chili. One would, however, put CHILI POWDER.

You do if you have kids that won't eat their veggies...
  • magisy
    magisy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a soup my grandmother makes (Weight Watchers Soup), but healthier... Her recipe calls for a bunch of canned products instead of fresh. Whatever effects it might have, it's very good- especially with corn bread
  • asmithTXfit
    asmithTXfit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would like to respond to several of these responses but I don't want to make that many posts. lol I have made this and it is very Yummy. Although I didn't do it as a "diet". It is def a lot like a chili. I am from Texas and I do put beans in my chili and I will put mushrooms and pretty much anything else I want, including squash if it tickles my fancy. lol And I'm not just real sure what is so "gross" about this recipe. Unless you don't like meat or veggies. No meat? Do all veggies. No veggies? Don't eat it. Simple but not gross.

I would definitely try. Love all the veggies and could use a change for my lunch/dinner. And .. as stated above .. change the veggies/beans/meat to fit your needs! Thanks for posting!

Oh .. and I am from Texas and I have always put beans in my chili! :tongue:
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    The recipe sounds fine, though I agree some proper nutritional info would be of benefit. I think the thing that is coming across as objectionable is it seems to be marketed in a similar way to the wonderful "cabbage soup diet", where you limit yourself to ONLY this and little else (in this case it is salad it would seem) in order to lose weight. It's too big a calorie defecit to be a proper weight loss resource, and would likely result in a dramatic short-term, short-lived water weight loss, and nothing more.

Use the recipe wisely young jedis, with a proper balanced diet, maintaining your targetted calorie defecit and you shall lose weight.

Eat only this a couple of times a day, and you will lose a few pounds to start, spend a lot of time on the toilet and making your house smell, and then you'll put it all back on again when you return to "normal" eating.
  • soteira
    soteira Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Like a lot of people said, The soup looks delicious but would NOT eat it for a week even if it meant loosing 50 pounds cause I don't want to eat soup for the rest of my life :happy:
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel
    Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    For all the people looking for nutritional information...when you decide to make it, and use your own brands of whatever, just make a recipe in the recipe tab, and it will show you all the nutritional information you need....
  • hmstarbuck
    hmstarbuck Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    *weeping softly*

CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI CHILI

*slowly going mad*

Pardon me, but one does NOT put olive oil, squash, and mushrooms in chili. One would, however, put CHILI POWDER.

Just sayin'... :bigsmile:
    I agree with the squash part, though my vegetarian wife probably would/does. But on the other hand, I do put oil AND A TON OF MUSHROOMS in my chili. Maybe you should try it.

Me too! A friend of mine did this years ago and I thought it was strange. Nope. No chili in my house without mushrooms! My goodness I love shrooms
  • Hairhacker
    Hairhacker Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy to me! :happy:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Looks tasty...I love beans....ooops, excuse me...
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options

You do if you have kids that won't eat their veggies...

Olive oil and mushrooms aren't even vegetables.

Squash in chili? Even as a vegan I find the thought to be blasphemous!

And no soup, chili, drop, pill or potion will flush fat... even just keeping these phrases around in our lexicon sets us, and future generations, up for failed quick fixes and wrong dietary choices..

No one can stick to a soup diet. A soup diet is not sustainable.