Options

Replies

• Natalie182
    Natalie182 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!
  • ChickadeeHawk
    Options
    What an phenomenal display of success! Thank you for sharing and inspiring so many of us! :smile:
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Well done!
    Now I am depressed, I've been at it just over 3 months (gym 3 to 5 times a week, to sweat, not to go easy on myself, and I've been keeping my calories between my BMR and TDEE). Not alot to show for it yet. Argh!
  • zmzmzm19
    zmzmzm19 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look absolutely FANTASTIC!! 3 months ......your hard work has really paid off!! Good for You!! Now that's an inspiration!! :flowerforyou:
  • delmc1
    delmc1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    holy crap ,you look amazing .
  • DiamondEyes_x
    DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    wow!!
  • AirCircleI
    AirCircleI Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING! Very inspirational - now I just need to keep chugging along to get closer to your "after" picture.
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    You look great :D well done!
  • lady_carls
    Options
    Wow that's an amazing transformation in 3 months! Well done!

x
  • Molly_Pitcher
    Molly_Pitcher Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look freakin' Awesomesauce! Running is the best thing for thighs, well at least it is shrinking the hell out of mine!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    wonderful job dear
  • bray2160
    bray2160 Posts: 12
    Options
    Good Job, you look stunning!

Personally for me, I would much rather prefer a workout set like P90X. It's a physical product that consists of 13 dvds,nutrition guides and calendar. I like it because it's convenient and this is one of the few products where I've seen consistent results. I lost 30 pounds in 2 months. I could have lost more but I was a bit lazy.
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hot damn!!!! You looking flippin' HOT!!!! Thigh fat??? You have sexy legs, girl!
  • ermickel
    ermickel Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! So fit and healthy! Your thighs look fantastic too...all muscle! Good for you!
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!! I'm hoping to have abs soon ;)
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm speechless! You look amazing!!!!
  • jacmachud2011
    jacmachud2011 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    O---M---G!!!!! I literally had to do a TRIPLE TAKE and verify you were really the same person...LOL!!!! Girl, you look AMAZING!!!! Way to go! That is really awesome work; CONGRATULATIONS!!! :glasses:
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Girl u bad go ahead with those abs....great work!
  • karebear32505
    karebear32505 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    OMG you look GREAT!!! Keep it up!
  • mrsgant
    mrsgant Posts: 5
    Options
    woah! that is a huge difference for just 3 months!!! what exercise/eating plan are you doing?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!