Pit Bull <3er's

Options
123457»

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    That's awful! I take my dog running a few times a week and part of our route is on a street with no sidewalk. Sometimes there is this older black mixed dog, he looks like he might have some kind of pitt or other "bully" dog in him but he just wants to play with my dog! The first time he came running across the street I jumped because I don't know this dog or what he's gonna do to my dog but he just came over and they sniffed each other and did a little play dance around each other and I walked him to a few doors before I found out who he belonged to. I didn't want him to get hit by a car! My dog didn't want to run anymore after we brought him home, I thought she might be tired so I turned around to go home and when we got to the house where her doggy friend came from she wanted to go up to the door! I thought it was sweet. He seems to get out quite a bit and it makes me sad because I don't want him to get hit or someone to report him like your neighbors did because he really just wants to make friends. My dogs do the same thing!

These people just knowingly let their dog wander around the neighborhood? Geez, I hope they don't have to learn their lesson the hard way. That is adorable that your dog wants to go back to play with him! Abbie used to be really good with other dogs. I don't know what happened. I feel bad that people had to walk their dogs in fear that she might get loose and come after their dog, but we did everything possible to keep her in the house and on our property, aside from building a fortress around the house.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Seriously, does this look dangerous to you?

Not at all!