What's your "telltale" sign of a great workout?

Options
124»

Replies

• wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I am starting to believe that the ritualistic gym parking lot shart n puke is a pretty good indicator.
  • AngelAura777
    AngelAura777 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    When I can barely walk to my car and changing gears when I push the clutch in kills my thighs driving home and I feel kinda dazed same with the shower thing lol and my shirt has a big sweat patch and my sunglasses fog up when I put them on when I go outside lol.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    when I am looking forward to getting into the Irish Sea to cool off I know I have pushed myself(thats a cold *kitten* sea)
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I hate feeling like I am going to collapse! But there are times when I wish like I could sit down in the shower .. :laugh:
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'm not a sweaty Betty by nature, but after a good workout I am HANGING. If my clothes aren't sopping, I'm not pleased.

I tend to get light-headed after kettlebells; that combination of weights and swinging motion always gets me going!

I love, love LOVE post-exercise exhaustion. It's why I often do double classes; the first hour gets the energy going and the second one feeds off that.

I'm currently suffering the Day 2 aches after my last kettlebells class - they're masochistically satisfying.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    When I struggle to walk up the very steep hill between the gym & home.
    And when I have to have help getting my sports bra off! As my hubby works away It's taken me about 20 mins to get the damn thing off on arms day:laugh:
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    When I've pushed myself so far that I can't do another rep or another minute and then I do just to finish.. I leave the gym feeling high and full of energy.. but when I get home, I eat and crash. Also, when I look back and say, man I didn't know I could do that.
  • racheljs768
    racheljs768 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    When I'm in the middle of a workout & I have sweat pouring down my forearms and legs.
    I've also puked during a workout... felt like I was on the Biggest Loser.
    When I go home, take a shower & can't move any further than crawling into my bed for a nap.
  • FoodieGal09
    FoodieGal09 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Nausea and light headedness.
    I don't sweat easily either, so if I'm sweating a bit then that's a good sign too.