Replies

• babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    just checking in..lol..
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    6'6" here, and I was 490 when I started my weight loss, 230lbs now and trying to add muscle mass!

Congrats on the 261 weight loss!! Amazing!!
  • ktlynn447
    ktlynn447 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm just here to check out the tall hotties! Please continue...

this :wink:
  • mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I love the big guy thread! I'm only 6'2" but I have 100 lbs to lose. I would love to be added to the group tho. We can all do it just like so many on here have proven, if we stick with it! Love the stalkers on this thread:) lol

SW 310
    CW 298
    GW 210

haha ...hey now! i wouldn't call us stalkers EXACTLY... this is a public forum after all! :laugh:
  • dsmease7
    dsmease7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I love the big guy thread! I'm only 6'2" but I have 100 lbs to lose. I would love to be added to the group tho. We can all do it just like so many on here have proven, if we stick with it! Love the stalkers on this thread:) lol

SW 310
    CW 298
    GW 210

haha ...hey now! i wouldn't call us stalkers EXACTLY... this is a public forum after all! :laugh:

Okay, I'm sorry:( Perhaps stalkers was to harsh. Just some very interesting, good looking ladies supporting the big guys (-: haha
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    you have to know I'm not the only girl checking out the big tall guys...just sayin' carry on men!

I'm with you...just scoping it out
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    6'11". I win.

279 right now.

I love being different.

holy $*** really...6'11"....I think you are the winner
  • LFiestan
    LFiestan Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    i <3 tall men :D makes me feel secure around them
  • Mctree20
    Mctree20 Posts: 137
    Options
    I feel better already lol
  • BEMND
    BEMND Posts: 33
    Options
    you have to know I'm not the only girl checking out the big tall guys...just sayin' carry on men!

Doesn't every woman love a tall man? :)
  • jakeschafer
    Options
    6'3 on the dot anyone feel free to add me.
  • tejano714
    tejano714 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new just started this week got a fitbit too. 6'8" and 400. I have a long way to go. Been down with a cellulitis problem and diabetes out of whack so starting gradually. Thanks for letting me in the Big Guys Group
  • atomsguy
    atomsguy Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey there guys and gals. I'm new here. I'm 6ft 4in and 140 Kilo's. Only have one friend on here at this stage and I only signed up today
  • thaze90
    thaze90 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i'm 6'2. sw: 375 cw: 310 gw: 200
  • cohorn37
    cohorn37 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm 6'6" and was 288.6 ilbs. when I started & have been around the 300-305 range at my heaviest weight. My wife & I joined up last Sunday & have been going since then. I have lost nearly 9 ilbs & my wife has lost 8 ilbs. It is very helpful having someone to be there doing the program with you as you're doing it. I just started but still have a long way to reach my goal of losing 68 ilbs.
  • Haappy97
    Haappy97 Posts: 21
    Options
    Lol same here :) im a tall GIRL... Lol
  • ssilvey726
    ssilvey726 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'2", just started on the website, but have been dieting for about three weeks. Started at 240, down to 230, with a goal of 195. Several years ago, I dieted down to 173, which I was told was ideal, but it was way too skinny, and I ended up ballooning back to 240.

Definitely going with a more modest goal this time, and now that I have this website to hold me accountable for what I actually eat, I feel that I'm much better prepared for being at a healthy weight than I was last time.

I did Nutrisystem before, which was great for losing weight, but once you've lost the weight, its either continue to eat the diet food, or go back to the bad habits you had in the past. There was really no maintenance phase.

To all the other tall people, I'd definitely recommend setting more modest goals. Most sites say that 155 is a good weight for someone our height. I think that's BS. At 173 I was a stick figure. I can't even imagine 155.
  • BonitaMay79
    BonitaMay79 Posts: 57 Member
    Options

HA HA Yes, What about the 6'2 women.....like myself?? Lost 75 lbs working on 25 more!!

Good luck to everyone.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    6'7... Down to 240 from 300.
  • koen612
    koen612 Posts: 83
    Options
    The women in this thread crack me up, i recheck it just to be amused lol