• Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    My husband bringing me coffee

I want your life.
  • ekim724
    ekim724 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    breakfast is on of the best tasting meals, that's why I do brinner on Saturdays.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Seagulls,

Two neighbours are fighting(fence wars) and one of them keep sthrowing bread on the others roof when its dark. We live beside the sea. Twenty of thirty gulls fighting over bread make some noise

Wow. Can you lodge noise pollution complaint? That's ridiculous.

If it wasn;t for the fact that they are too old church going ladies it would bother me.

But seeing a seventy odd year old lady, in dressing gown and slippers firing slices of bread on her neighbours roof at 11 at night is quite amazing.

,If they keep it up I'll tell them that there seems to be a terrible problem lately with seagulls and we will all have to make sure that we are not leaving anything lying around for them to eat so as not to encourage them. I think they will get the hint

A seventy year old church going lady ought to be ashamed of herself acting that way. Although the bread firing visual is pretty funny. I can imagine my 80+ plump grandmother doing the same thing.
    You could ask them about doing unto others, turning your cheek, forgiving 70x7 times, etc. and look meaningfully up at the roof.... Then mumble something about not needing anti-rage medication if you could just get some sleep...