can someone explain...

Options

Replies

• MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    No, they didn't sell out. They've always been how they are.

It's just you can only reuse the same riffs so many times before people start realizing it.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    nickelback-demotivational.jpg

jesus-thumbs-up.jpg

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=41735020
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I dig em. Who cares. I also dig Creed and Linkin Park. Good running music.

Ditto
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Nickleback killed my father

Well played.
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Nickelback! I have no idea why people hate them. Their music totally gets me going and ready to workout. My fave....Burn it to the Ground!

^This... as well as SEX and Something In Your Mouth! Great to workout ; ) to!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I happen to like them and well Justin Bieber as well (someone) mentioned him. . .
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    I like Nickelback.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Ticklesack sucks. They are horrible. Poor musicians, piss poor song writers... its a long list so I'll leave it at that.
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I dig em. Who cares. I also dig Creed and Linkin Park. Good running music.

Me too! :smile:
  • jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I happen to like them and well Justin Bieber as well (someone) mentioned him. . .
    2lc00fq.png
  • PapaverSomniferum
    Options
    2lc00fq.png
    :noway:
  • dansls1
    dansls1 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    They are the rock epitome of what is wrong with the music industry on a whole. They are not particularly good at anything other than getting their stuff played on the radio - which makes them popular and sells records. That makes the people who appreciate any of the thousands of better rock bands who do not get the play and pops to hate them.
  • emdeegan
    emdeegan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I was having problems with bad fatigue and motivation when my doctors discovered I had low testosterone. After weeks of testing with no idea why it had dropped to almost nothing, my doc began asking me about my personal life, hobbies, and activity. He finally figured out that the 15-20 minutes a day I spent in the car with my wife listening to her new Nickleback CD was destroying my testosterone output. He gave me a note ordering my wife to stop playing it around me or I would waste away to nothing.

so ****ing funny
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I think it's because their always telling you what kind of change you can expect from them, like we haven't heard it a million times!

(Booooo)
  • Pinocchio1977
    Pinocchio1977 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    it's because they're hilariously awful. they have become the symbol of all hilariously awful rock bands the same way justin beiber is the symbol of all hilariously awful pop-teen-idols

^^This. Their lyrics are uber cliche. Their instrumental abilities are severely lacking, and they are just...generic. As someone once said, Nickelback is like that annoying guy down the street who hasn't showered in three months and walks around with a strong sense of pride. He's the guy you want to move away from.

Agree agree agree. Their first album was ok but then they went uber-cheesy. Gotta go with Chevelle, Tool, Evans Blue, SSPU etc etc before the Disney of rock.
  • Billywoo
    Billywoo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    When I think about the singer, I want to punch things. Its not music. Its creepy kid candy. Dude brags about having sex on an airplane in his lyrics. First of all, how does the rest of the band let him get away with that? Second, what is zz top doing in the song? Third, Get original!! Can someone explain what the *kitten* is going on with dudes hair??? Please!!!
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    They are the rock epitome of what is wrong with the music industry on a whole. They are not particularly good at anything other than getting their stuff played on the radio - which makes them popular and sells records. That makes the people who appreciate any of the thousands of better rock bands who do not get the play and pops to hate them.

Well put.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    Options
    When I think about the singer, I want to punch things. Its not music. Its creepy kid candy. Dude brags about having sex on an airplane in his lyrics. First of all, how does the rest of the band let him get away with that? Second, what is zz top doing in the song? Third, Get original!! Can someone explain what the *kitten* is going on with dudes hair??? Please!!!

tumblr_lh071lnbt41qgf1i8o1_400.png

chadisafag.gif

tumblr_ls8crrgSJ41qdfu3eo9_r1_500.jpg
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I like Nickelback but sold tickets I won for over 300 dollars. I liked the money more!

Nickelback tickets go for $300 and I saw BB King for $50.

Something ain't right there!

as a Memphian this makes me cry. 50 for BB vs, NB :noway:
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Nickelback blows. Period.