3 Months of CrossFit (with comparison pics)

Options
124»

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    To the OP.

How was the transition from a vegetarian to paleo?

Hi there. In response to your vege to paleo question... I have a gluten allergy that I didn't know about when I was a vegetarian. I had bad heartburn that medicine wasn't curing so I tried paleo as as a last ditch effort and literally in 2 days I felt amazing. Completely rid of heartburn and off all my meds. So the transition was easy because I felt amazing. I was a vegetarian for "health" reasons not for ethical ones.

My wife was the same way. She always had some heart burn and she was always tired. It turns out that with her heart condition, it's common to develop a gluten allergy. While we tried paleo for awhile (and love the recipes) it was a bit strict so we deviated a little. We are more 80/20 paleo.

i'm not crazy strict, I try to establish a balance of "mostly" paleo with the occasional treat as needed to maintain a sustainable diet/life balance. I still eat some diary because it doesnt upset my tummy.
  • FitbitRed
    Options
    Awesome work

Keep us posted with the photo updates

What have been the lessons learned to date?
  • DannielleMM
    DannielleMM Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing!! What an inspiration you are!
  • peachea
    peachea Posts: 92 Member
    Options

Now to back up those points...
    2012-04-26192307.jpg
    39e53db0.jpg

I love love love how your weight went UP and your body fat went DOWN and you look better in the end. THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!! good job lady.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!