Help Me Decide Which Dress to Wear - Pretty Please

Options

Replies

• Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Betting you still can't make up your mind after 11 pages... but: If it's outside, the red one; If it's inside, the first one. Have fun!!!

Haha, you are so right. I have all 3 in the hanging bag and on the way to the hotel now and still on the fence. I had decided on coral but after recent comments I don't want to show up in something that doesn't flatter my bust. The girls have to look spectacular!!! Thanks everyone.
  • JLPearce12
    Options
    #2....LOVE IT!
  • sdow
    sdow Posts: 71
    Options
    I don't see a fat person in any of them. You need to work on seeing how lovely you are. I like the orange one a little more than the rest, but you look very pretty in each one.
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    if it was a date wit hme, i'd say just the boots, just sayin-Ty

You made me smile!! My husband was not thrilled that i enjoyed your comment haha!!
  • RainxPain
    RainxPain Posts: 152
    Options
    First one.
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    #1!!!
  • joelovescarmen
    joelovescarmen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Dress two if you're wanting guys to notice you. We are like fish we are respond to bright colors and things that move. I.e. phony tails and skirts.
  • smkafka
    smkafka Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I like #1 on you the best but not sure how it will look with the boots. #3 if you are set on wearing the boots.
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I am going out on Sat. for the first time since losing a large amount of weight. I am working on toning but am still very insecure about certain areas. When I look in the mirror all I see is the "fat me" and I think that is hindering my ability to decide. I can't for the life of me decide which dress to wear...help!

Also, I am wearing cowboy boots with my dress (below)...don't judge, I am from Texas we wear them with everything!

Please excuse the "just got out of bed look" and no make up. I apologize in advance for how awful I look!

Dress #1

Dress1-1.jpg

Dress #2

Dress2-1.jpg

Dress #3

Dress3-1.jpg

Boots

Boots-1.jpg

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it! Sorry for the huge pics, it is my first time posting pics. I am just glad I got them to show up on the first try...yay!

Third one is hot
  • Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    #2 is a beautiful color and dress on you, but that type of collar adds weight by overpowering your small neck (if you wear that, pin your hair up to counter that effect and wear small earrings)

#1 is very pretty with a much more flattering collar because you're wearing the dress, it's not wearing you, simple and classic

#3 is cute too, but not as much as the other two
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Sunshine, you are beautiful in all three! :flowerforyou: My favorites are 1 and 2...maybe more so the second one! :smile:
  • stephstar15
    stephstar15 Posts: 125
    Options

That being said, I'd go with the 3rd dress with boots. I think the 1st is a little too dressy for boots. I'd save that one to wear with some nice heels :)

Being a shoe store owner, I have to agree...do not wear such a beautiful dress (#1) with cowboy boots, it is just wrong, even if you do live in Texas. Please do not do it. Go with #3.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    if it was a date wit hme, i'd say just the boots, just sayin-Ty

You made me smile!! My husband was not thrilled that i enjoyed your comment haha!!
    My apoligies:flowerforyou: tell him hes a lucky guy-Ty
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    Dress #2 is beautiful!
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I'm chiming in too late, but love love love the first one.
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    In this order - #2, #3 (I think this works best with the boots), then #3.

People are crazy if they think #2 doesn't make your girls look great.. hello!!
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I like the first one but I think the last one would look super cute with cowboy boots!!! :)

Agreed :)
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Dress # 1 or 3 ... Plain, pretty and in black is what I like to go for! Black dress is simply but beautiful. So I would go for # 3 with tons of awesome accessories!
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I live in Texas. Your boots are so cute. I normally would have chose black but I love the orange dress. My son is going to eat in Gruene tonight I am sure there will be lots of girls in cowboy boots. Have fun with whatever you decide to wear.
  • TAMMYCLARK62
    Options
    I love dress #1.... looks fabulous on you......and I love the boots.....all 3 dresses look great on you but I really love #1...have a fantastic time!!!!