What are you having for breakfast this morning??

Options

Replies

• vittelsnacks
    Options
    I had a homemade smoothie (frozen raspberries+low fat milk) - delish!
  • tlinval
    tlinval Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My usual: 1c cheerios, banana, milk, coffee + creamer.
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with banana, chia seeds, and almond butter. With a side of my hubby's coffee, YUM!
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Not blueberrie pancake but I have used blueberries instead of the banana in this recipe but I prefer the bananas as the blueberries tend to make the mixture to runny and also I like my blueberries in the jam!

I make pancakes, which is 2 whole eggs, 2 eggs whites (you can just use four egg whites I did at first but I read up on the goodness of the yolk), 30gms of porridge oats (you can use flour, I've used rice flour before), a banana (the bigger the banana the thicker the pancake) and cinnamon I use lots ;) You put it all in a blender and blitz. You then cook as any normal pancakes, it makes, two or three depending on consistancy of the mix. I use a non-stick pan with a small coating of extra virgin olive oil. These are also nice with cocoa powder (no added sugar I use) instead of the cinnamon

I also make a sauce / jam sometimes, which is 40 grams of both raspberries & blueberries, I mash them both up together in a pan and heat, when done it won't look as though it two differnt fruit, and this is kid approved ;)
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Nothing exciting I had eggs and chorizo with 2 corn tortillas and coffee!

Yum!

I had the usual. Oatmeal and coffee but with one change. I am trying to get my protein up so I threw a scoop of chocolate whey powder into my coffee. It was surprisingly tasty.
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat english muffin with raspberry preserves and southwestern egg beaters.
  • Darrell916
    Darrell916 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    oatmeal and a banana
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,191 Member
    Options
    Same thing I have every morning, 2 eggs and a bowl of high fiber cereal with chia seeds and almond milk.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I woke up late, so I just had greek yogurt. But normally I have eggs, chicken, yogurt or fruit and some unsweet tea or water.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    A Jimmy Dean low fat breakfast sandwich and a banana.....my usual work morning breakfast.
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    I had a protien shake with skim milk, a bowl of Kashi Go Lean Cereal, and 3 scrambled eggs with reduced fat Mozzeralle cheese.
  • mkbledsoe
    mkbledsoe Posts: 132
    Options
    1/ cup steel cut oats with 1/4 cup 6 grain cereal with 1 tbls. flax seed also a little butter and sweetner
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Haha, I just posted this on my wall

I had tilapia pan fried in garlic butter, topped with a little kens northern italian and and some dill relish, some brocolli and cheese, a bacon wrapped jalapeno, and a peanut butter "cupcake" with sugar free apricot preserves. Even though I ate the same for dinner last night to have it for breakfast just seems REALLY strange!
  • designkid78
    Options
    Some of you are having some really awesome breakfasts.

Mine is oatmeal made with vanilla almond milk, strawberries, a drizzle of honey, and a dusting of cocoa powder and cinnamon.
  • dolldreams
    dolldreams Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I had some chocolate protein powder in almond milk, pineapple and green tea. It's not even 8 am here so I'm about to finish my breakfast with some grapefruit.
  • driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2011/06/09/blueberry-pie-pancakes/

I haven't tried those pancakes, but all her others are delicious and around 200-300 cal for the entire batch!
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I had this http://thingswemake.wordpress.com/2012/02/11/honey-cloud-pancakes/

It is amazing. I could eat them all the time.

Just looked this up.......they look like pannekeuken that we used to order at a restaurant many years ago........they are on the menu for breakfast tomorrow!! Thanks!!:heart::flowerforyou: :love:
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Two small pancakes with mini chocolate chips, egg whites and a cup of coffee - YUM -

9821387.png
  • mswhite60
    mswhite60 Posts: 35
    Options
    Peach Chobani.

And it is not a nice day here in Michigan :-( I walked 4 miles in cold rain.
  • cdyerock
    cdyerock Posts: 3
    Options
    30 minute bike ride, 1 hour, than 1 pack of instant oatmeal W/ cut up strawberries. Yummy!!:happy: