What are you having for breakfast this morning??

Options

Replies

• stephsikes4
    Options
    Nothing exciting just a fiber one bar.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    3 egg whites, 1 whole egg omelette, with basil, tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms and scallions. 1 slice of 2% american cheese. Its amazing. 220 calories! Sometimes I add a piece or 2 of turkey bacon.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    coffee and blackberries

I dont eat breakfast so it kinda is a snack because I am going to the gym soon and need something to fuel my workout.

If you need something to "fuel" your workout, why don't you eat something that actually fuels your body?
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,435 Member
    Options
    I stirred 1/2 cup Kashi Cinnamon Harvest cereal, 1/2 cup Astro 1% plain yoghurt and 1/2 cup blueberries in a bowl, (a combination I tried today for the very first time, but the way) with my one-a-day cup of coffee on the side.

Any fresh berry would probably also taste great. I also love fresh raspberries, but didn't have any on hand.
  • PHS7
    PHS7 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Egg white omelet with chopped spinach, onion, and one chopped turkey sausage link.
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Eggo multigrain waffles, flaxseed, yoplait vanilla yogurt, coffee and an orange. Yumm!!
  • mzhokie
    mzhokie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hubby cooked.... Jimmy Dean's D-Light breakfast sandwich. :)
  • truelypinkthing
    truelypinkthing Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    25g porridge oats, 1 cup skimmed milk, handful of blueberries, handful raspberries, 4 strawberries, tablespoon of nonfat Greek yoghurt and squeeze of honey.
    I have this (vary berries) practically every morning, fills me up until lunch time.
    Coffee at weekends, peppermint tea in the week.
  • SpringFever19
    SpringFever19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Homemade chocolate coconut scones-- don't judge me lol
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Dannon lt and fit peach yogurt and hard boiled egg with coffee. And the morning addiction MFP...lol
  • ckidd311
    ckidd311 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon bun V-shake :) it's actually nutritious even though it doesn't sound that way and SOOOOO yummy!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    gluten-free pancakes with homemade pecan syrup and turkey bacon.
  • texasheathers
    texasheathers Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I had to be at work early all this past week and didn't have time for a good breakfast and so I was trying to get breakfast on the go which was horrible. I was super happy to be back to normal this morning. I had one scrambled egg and a slice of microwaved bacon in a low carb tortilla with salsa on top. I know it doesn't sound like much - but it was half the cals and almost half the carbs of what I've been eating this week - so I was VERY VERY HAPPY!
  • marretcat
    Options
    I had 1/2 cup of coffee with cream and sugar (I know it is not good for you), 1/2 croissant with cheese and white fried egg (I know it is not good for you either). I'm still full. In the morning, I need to eat more. If I don't eat, I'll feel miserable and hungry all the time.
  • leahnoelle31
    leahnoelle31 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Two rice cakes with peanut butter and half an apple, 3 cups of coffee, followed up an hour later by an 8 mile run :). Currently enjoying an espresso and biscotti :)
  • casseyleinen
    Options
    High fiber oatmeal with a tablespoon of crunchy peanut butter in it. Yum Yum!!! Good source of fiber and protien!!!:happy:
  • Narisong
    Narisong Posts: 191
    Options
    Apple Pie Breakfast (http://www.cookingwithjax.com/2011/01/apple-pie-breakfast.html)
    Fresh Strawberries, Fresh Pineapple and Grape Nuts mixed with greek yogurt.
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    http://www.healthfulpursuit.com/recipes/

tons of delicious looking healthy breakfast recipes there that i have yet to try!

I am salivating. New breakfast site for the summer!!!

On a side note: Egg white omelet with asparagus, little bit of corn and shredded cheese, some bacon, and basil. With toast and jam of course!!!
  • arctiknitter
    arctiknitter Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin Smoothie and coffee with half and half. Yum!
  • daniela9608
    daniela9608 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pineapple and grapes =)