Replies

• SuCcERBuNcH
    SuCcERBuNcH Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i'm now 163 pound and i need to be 145 :glasses:
  • bjsquires
    bjsquires Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! I am 5'7 and my ultimate goal is 145-150. And a size 10/12. I am "big boned" and have curves.
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and currently 249 lbs.

I haven't decided on my goal weight yet, as I cannot remember myself at any weight below 215 (my current goal). I know that at 215, I am still going to be overweight and I will continue to work my *kitten* off (literally, haha) but I am not sure which number I will stop and say "THIS is where I want to be!" I think I'll know it once I'm there.

I am hoping I'll look in the mirror one day and say, "Wow, now that is the Michelle that has been wanting to be seen all these years!" :flowerforyou:
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8-5'9-ish. I weigh 185 right now, but my first goal is 160. After that, I think I'll see how I feel, etc.. and go from there. I do more lifting than cardio, so I'm hoping to build more muscle. I was pretty athletic in high school, and played softball and volleyball, and was 177, so I think 160-ish would be fine with me.
  • odonogc
    odonogc Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I've been maintaining at 133 - 136 for a month. I am really happy, but I did kind of lose my boobs and bum.
  • braign
    braign Posts: 89
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and I've set my goal weight to 140 because I thought it seemed 'medium'. But after reading a lot and looking at BF% estimators, 140 might actually be a little on the low side. Right now I'd just LOVE to get to 150, because that's how much I weighed when I was young-ish and (looking back) had a great figure, even though I felt disgusting and fat at the time lol. I just want to be there again with renewed confidence and more muscle!
  • freyaandcorysmum
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all ur replies....will add u all and hope to see u all reaching ur goals !!! xxx
  • shay_younggurl
    shay_younggurl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would be happy ay 150!
  • Shannonpurple
    Shannonpurple Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    WOW everyone here made me feel fat, I am 5'7"and currently 175lbs I am bottom heavy and I have always had a muscular build but even at my lightest I was 150lb and I couldnt maitain it and i looked sick.So what I am trying to say is you build and muscle mass come in to play for your weight. In my profile pic I was 180lbs