Favorite "cheat" food.

Options

Replies

• SpringFever19
    SpringFever19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Kettle potato chips. So crunchy they cut the roof of your mouth.
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Birthday cake (homemade with real buttercream frosting- not the nasty stuff you get at the store), heath blizzards, or cheez-its :-)
  • Barrett18
    Barrett18 Posts: 16
    Options
    Dough of any kind, or batter of any kind. I will always be in love with the Pillsbury Dough Boy.
  • ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I count calories, it is less restricting.:smile:
  • jimrichy
    jimrichy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Pastry and bread ..... and lots of it!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Oooh. For me it's pizza or cake.
  • Hev_uk
    Hev_uk Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Cheese! I could eat meals of just cheese, biscuits and real butter. I've had to eliminate cheddar from the diet because if I have it in the fridge I will just eat it
  • jillybean9881
    jillybean9881 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    There is a piece of cheesecake waiting for me after I run a half-marathon next Sunday :) I've been craving it for weeks!
  • dododo123
    dododo123 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Chipotle barbacoa burrito with extra rice, sour cream, cheese, all the salsas and fajita veggies
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    After so many years of being unhealthy there is no food that I want more than being healthy.
  • julielittlefish
    julielittlefish Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered raisins. I can't eat just a few. So I get a little bag from the store once a week. Does the trick.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Anything fried: chicken, plantains, onion rings, mozzarella sticks, zucchini; OR anything creamy: lobster bisque, cream soups in general.

oooh, ditto on the fried. I love French Fries. So so so much. I gave it up for lent, and now, I usually only have it once a week.
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Chinese buffet with lots of sushi :)
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Chips and dip
  • tldust
    tldust Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    If someone brings in chocolate chip cookies, I have trouble resisting. I allow myself to have 1. But it's hard to stop with 1. And there's anywhere from 150-300 calories per cookie! Crack cookies!

Also I'm a sucker for homemade bread with butter. OMG!
  • missnicolek
    Options
    Chocolate and the leftover ice cream cake that's sitting in my freezer right now -____-
  • tlinval
    tlinval Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch!!! I use to buy stock in it. :laugh: Tuesday is my treat day and I plan on having a good sized serving of it!

Lately I've been craving Chinese take-out and Indian food. I think the fact that I can't make it as good at home as they do in the restaurants makes it worse!
  • MaryMady
    MaryMady Posts: 4
    Options
    french fries and burgers
  • Jaloth
    Jaloth Posts: 28
    Options
    Dark chocolate!!! Need dark chocolate almost everyday!!
  • Snuggles5
    Snuggles5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Black walnut ice cream luv luv luv❤❤
    It make me feel Like I can take over ❤❤