Favorite "cheat" food.

Options

Replies

• valorieflowers
    Options
    Ice Cream, especially when it involves peanut butter!!
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Sonic Blast or Milkshake!!! YUM!!!! I have one every Friday!!!
  • isweatglitter
    Options
    anyhting sweet or chips
  • ttxqiu
    ttxqiu Posts: 27
    Options
    Snickers bars. If I really examine how my body's feeling, one Snickers is satisfying, but my mind keeps telling me that I want more. This is why I only buy them one at a time, even though they're cheaper if you get them in bulk packages.

I also crave macaroni and cheese a lot.
  • jdm120
    jdm120 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I can't have the following food in the house:

- chocolate
    - hot cross buns
    - pan au chocolat
    - brioche

I can't make the following food with (bizarrely) having to finish it ALL:

- macaroni cheese
    - cottage/shepherds pie
    - enchiladas

I dare not entertain the following either:

- wine or other alcohol (diminished my ability to not eat everything in sight)
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Pizza is a no-no for me - I cannot have a piece small enough to stay within daily goals.

Dairy vanilla ice cream - ditto.

I buy neither - I had pizza at Giordano's in Chicago the last time I was in the US - the house has been devoid of both for more than a year.
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I have to say, I can't NOT have Chinese food.
    I don't really consider it a "cheating" food, since I allow myself to have it, but when I do eat it, I just... can't .... stop!!! It's sooo good, and my boyfriend and I always get it when he comes and visits me, so it's like our little tradition, because we both love it :)

I still have it when I want it, but when I do, it's so hard to consume a normal amount of food, like a regular human being, and not too much food.
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Cheese curds or curly fries!
  • 0lightasair
    0lightasair Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    plain ol chips. And Fries. If I smell fries I want to dive in a pool of them, mouth first. (The mental image helps me resist them.)
  • gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options
    What is your favorite cheat food like you crave and find it hard to resist and isn't so good for you?
    I crave nachos and ice cream ALL the time!

I love salty foods (potato chips esp.-so they usually aren't in the house!), nachos/any Mexican foods (I have found healthy ways to make these)
    oh and my drinks with the ladies!
  • ElHombre23
    ElHombre23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    PIZZZZA
  • verdammtwenig
    Options
    I don't have any "cheat foods or cheat days" I eat what I want in moderation. :)

This is awesome. I feel the same way. I told my roommate that I'm trying to lose weight by counting calories and working out, and almost immediately he said, "Oh, that sucks, I just bought sour cream, and that doesn't really fit into a diet." I tried explaining to him that I still eat sour cream. I still eat ice cream. I still eat chocolate. And I still occasionally have french fries. But I'm not eating those calorie-dense, nutritionally-light foods ALL the time anymore. I don't think it quite sunk in for him.
  • green_king
    green_king Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Banana pancakes with maple syrup:)
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    French fries, oh my gosh I CANNOT resist the salty goodness!
    Chocolate, meh... cookies, meh.. But fries, that's where it's at! :)
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I don't have any "cheat foods or cheat days" I eat what I want in moderation. :)
    Me too.
  • ixiHemlock
    ixiHemlock Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    oooohhhh....there's so many of them! It depends on my mood.

But the most common are Velveeta mac&cheese or chicken tenders/McDonald's Hot 'n Spicy.
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    There's this roast dinner place down the road from where I live, just recently opened and I wish it never did! I love and cannot resist their pork roll, white bread roll of course, with pork crackling OMG that stuff just puts me in heaven.
  • EricTucson
    Options
    Fried seafood. Any kind. Love oysters. Put me in a seafood buffet and I will ruin a diet. For a day anyway.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    talenti gelato!
    that stuff is crack
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    i am going to call trail mix cheat food. i eat enough to feed 7 people sometimes and it RACKS up the calories