Options

Replies

• brookegodding
    brookegodding Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Belly button ring wooohooo
  • hoosier_red
    Options
    I'm getting whatever needs to be tucked, tucked (since I'll be losing a total of 174 pounds, that's a lot). After that, the world is my oyster.
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    A second child and a tummy tuck!
  • arock1000
    arock1000 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Tattoo!

That's a great idea! I never thought of that...hhhmmmm. Maybe something to remind me how hard I've worked and never to have to do it again.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I didn't have a reward. I just went shopping every time I needed new sizes. I am a shopaholic!
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    of course, I will get a new wardrobe because nothing will fit at all by then! I'm also going to take a certificate class in photography... and we are saving up for a trip to Europe.
  • dougkmd
    dougkmd Posts: 12
    Options
    Buy a new Wedding Ring!!!!!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I'm curious to know what are your major rewards when you actually and finally reach your goal weight?

I plan to get a:

-Tummy Tuck and Breast Implant
    -Wear a Bikini on the Beaches of Hawaii

Reaching my goal is the reward :).
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    My greatest reward is feeling slim and fit! I love it!
  • aki7chien
    aki7chien Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Buy a new Wedding Ring!!!!!

LOVE! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • bmdk0510
    bmdk0510 Posts: 11
    Options
    To feel great in my own skin!
  • Samstudent88
    Samstudent88 Posts: 135
    Options
    Have the confidence in myself to pursue anything or anyone i want hehehe XD
  • Paris11loves
    Options
    Perhaps a new tattoo. But more importantly an exchange trip to a university in England and perhaps allowing myself to have more of a life :)
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    A lower back tattoo, and a new wardrobe.
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Main reward will be able to enjoy the new body I created thus the point of the goal.
  • ines25
    ines25 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Well I a Roberto cavalli dress that I want and with I that to go to manhattan and watch a very nice opera show and of course new clothes lol
  • mmurelli
    mmurelli Posts: 26
    Options
    i'm getting my hernia fixed.... i know..... boring.
    hopefully i won't gain back too much weight during recovery, but at least i now know how to lose it.
    get right back into my workout routines asap.
  • AmyS79
    AmyS79 Posts: 65
    Options
    for me pictures!!! family pics,pics with my kids.Im gonna be in every picture I can be.Why because I have aviod them for so long.I have not had my pic taken by a professinal in 10 years.
  • AmyS79
    AmyS79 Posts: 65
    Options
    I already bought mine it gives me somthing to work for. I have till nov to use my session.
  • Flossalynnwoo
    Options
    My reward will be setting a good example for my kids and feeling comfortable in my own skin. Oh yeah... and a new bikini that I will look fabulous in ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!