What is your main REWARD after you have reached your Goal

Options

Replies

• Dontneed60
    Dontneed60 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    AM GOING TO BUY ME A NICE LITTLE BLACK DRESS, I WAS 251 WEN I STARTED MY DIET AND AM 208 TODAYSO I GOT 50 POUNDS TO GO TO GET TO WERE I WANT TO BE,,CANT WAIT OHHHH AND AM GOING TO TAKE LOTS OF PICS WITH MY KIDS!!
  • raerae514
    raerae514 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get a Louis Vuitton, a new wardrobe, and my teeth whitened again! :)

Good one! I want white teeth too! Maybe a mani/pedi (which I've never had) a new outfit... then go to the beach and show off these TIGER STRIPES!! (stretch marks :wink: )
  • raerae514
    raerae514 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    OH and as a photographer... might I recommend a FASHION PHOTOSHOOT in sexy clothes and a rocking' new bod? Such a great way for YOU to SEE how damn good you look... Anyone in the Montreal area hit me up :)
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Engaged. Because I refuse to let it happen while I'm still this big. ;D
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    A bikini (((((((((((which I will wear on the beach)))))))))))), new clothes and some new boobs to fill both of those out. I'm hoping that will happen for me next spring/summer. :)
  • fitzjr11
    fitzjr11 Posts: 2
    Options
    New clothes!!!!!!
  • CameoDouglas
    CameoDouglas Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Her body and this gorgeous piercing.
    http://i50.tinypic.com/v4q5tx.png
  • Honolululips
    Honolululips Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Get a tattoo on my thigh (always wanted one but wanted to wait until I actually have nice slim legs to show it off)
  • daffyduck2012
    Options
    Tattoo!
    ^^^ what she said :)
  • insanity525
    Options
    A pair of Christian Louboutin pumps, a Burberry trench, a new wardrobe, and surfing lessons. It's going to be an expensive month, haha.

YES to the Christian Louboutins maybe 2!!!! and a few pairs of very expensive jeans so I can always make sure I never get bigger than my goal size!!! I won't mind having to buy new ones if I'm buying a smaller size though.
  • jimmacdonald
    jimmacdonald Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    :happy: I reached my goal got a new bike Giant TCR Advanced 2

Going to ride a century (100 miles) in oct.!!! so good to be healthy.

http://road.cc/sites/default/files/images/Giant TCR Advanced 2 - riding 1.preview_500.jpg

Cheers
    Jim
  • jimmie25
    jimmie25 Posts: 266
    Options
    a big fat tattoo
  • rocketpopsicles
    Options
    Happiness.

That's going to be the only thing that will be rewarding - the rest wont be rewards, they will just be part of my new lifestyle.
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    - Breast implants and liposuction
    - Wearing a bikini in public without a cover-up
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    New wardrobe, and a string bikini!!!
  • MalloryCurrent
    MalloryCurrent Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Of cotse my biggest reward will be my very own sexy body! And then a shopping spree at all the stores I couldn't shop at before like Victoria's secret! All my panties an bras will be from there! Haha and arie and areopostal American eagle! The mall will be sold out when im done haha!!! And then im going to donate all my fat old clothes to a charity and never look back! I have one pair of sweats that im keeping to show how big I was but that's it!
  • MalloryCurrent
    MalloryCurrent Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    And I want to do a boudoir photo shoot/ pin up photo shoot!
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    New clothes and my second tattoo!
  • ThePersnicketyOtter
    ThePersnicketyOtter Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    New wardrobe and a tattoo.

Also, owning cute bras. Never again will I EVER wear sports bras for more than exercising.
  • curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    ooh fun topic!!! I have mine broken up into mini goals:

1. When I reach ONEderland: Pedicure!!!
    2. When I get under the 190's (lose another sack o taters): 30 min deep tissue massage! *havent been this low since my second baby!)
    3. When I get under 180's: Going on a nice date with my love to a nice bed n breakfast on the coast!
    4. when I get under 170s: Getting my belly button pierced *this should motivate me even more to loose the fluffy so I can show it off!)
    5. When I get under 160s: spa package!!! (facial, pedi, massage, mani!)
    6. (the biggie) when Im at goal: new clothes, hot lil bikini, and a new sence of confidence and self worth!!!

Also, because I know myself so well, every month I am consistent *tracking calories, working out* I will reward myself with a small trinket! I call em consistency kudos! Tomorrow I am getting a new pair of earrings!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!