What is your main REWARD after you have reached your Goal

Options

Replies

• Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Belly button piercing!
    I took mine out when I gained so much weight. Now I have a mark where it was and can't wait to get it repierced and show it off.
    '

Me too the mark is DRIVING ME NUTS!!! I can't wait to repierce it i miss it soo much
  • libratides
    libratides Posts: 11
    Options
    After I lose my 100+ pounds, I want:

-Nipples pierced
    -A couple more tattoos
    -A whole new sexy wardrobe
    -My first ever bikini

:D
  • Browneyedgirl140
    Browneyedgirl140 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I plan to buy an expensive purse and get professional photos taken with the boyfriend. I have not taken many pictures for the last 2-3 years because I was not happy with the way I looked. I can't wait to finally fill my empty picture frames with me and him.
  • grim_streaker
    grim_streaker Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    setting a new goal ;) this never ends you know......
  • chocobis09
    chocobis09 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    SHOPPING!! Getting out of the plus size section is going to be an amazing feeling!
  • bienemaya483
    Options
    Im actually saving up money to buy a new wardrobe :D
  • FoodPwnr
    FoodPwnr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get some tattoos.... I can't wait
  • xxpipsxx
    xxpipsxx Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    shopping-spree.jpg

Haha this ^
  • katymcd81
    katymcd81 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    A baby :blushing:
  • Mima79
    Mima79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    :love: PARIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:
  • absolutnonsense
    Options
    100% with you on the vintage frocks! I've been all different sizes over the years, so am in the happy position of adding stuff I love back into my wardrobe every couple of weeks- swear everyone thinks I've suddenly become really stylish as have been able to wear all the things that have been glaring at me from the rail for so long and stopped living in all black!
  • Cravepain
    Cravepain Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I still have around 70 pounds to go until I reach my main goal weight (150) and I am dealing with a common issue of a lot of excess skin. I want to have a kid as well so I believe after I have a kid I want to get a few things worked on like upper arms, breast lift, tummy and upper thighs; all which have horrible skin hang. I am not looking forward to seeing what it will look like after these last 70 pounds, blah!
  • Skych123
    Skych123 Posts: 96
    Options
    Being happy with the way I look will probably be reward enough - going to the river and not worrying about a shirt to cover up/legs jiggling all over :bigsmile:

will probably treat myself with a nice meal (followed by a ton of running of course haha) and some new snug clothes :)
  • Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt
    Options
    Well, I have a looong way to go, but when I do get there, I'll hopefully have enough saved to take a trip to Hawaii, and learn how to surf (and yeah, I live in Santa Cruz so it's not like I couldn't learn surfing here...but then I wouldn't be in Hawaii!) Besides, I can't wait to get in a plane there and NOT have to embarass myself asking for a seat belt extender.
  • dotmango
    dotmango Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Tattoo!

This!
  • pinkroseacct
    Options
    Getting pregnant! And a new wardrobe. Or two - regular and maternity :)
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    new clothes :p
  • flawedasrain
    Options
    Pink skinny jeans.
    Hell yah!
  • rooster70460
    rooster70460 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    BOOOBBBBBBSSS! ;-)
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I plan on wearing a 2 piece on the beach for our October trip to the carribean! Have never ever worn one in public!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!