What is your main REWARD after you have reached your Goal

Options

Replies

• lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    okielizzy wrote: »
    My reward? I'm gonna be a hot mama!

Snap! And fit back into my pre-pregnancy clothes. And possibly buy some new ones :)

thats awesome
  • dinobomp
    dinobomp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    ErinK09 wrote: »
    I've got two tattoos planned. Elvis and a pin up zombie
    Well, I have a looong way to go, but when I do get there, I'll hopefully have enough saved to take a trip to Hawaii, and learn how to surf (and yeah, I live in Santa Cruz so it's not like I couldn't learn surfing here...but then I wouldn't be in Hawaii!) Besides, I can't wait to get in a plane there and NOT have to embarass myself asking for a seat belt extender.

That sounds great! Ugh, flying is the worst. I have sat by the window in a plane, with tears streaming because I could barely breathe, and the tray won't come down for my drink. Thankfully I was next to a kind man who put the armrest up, and shared his table with me. I wanted to die.
  • bcarmakid
    bcarmakid Posts: 1
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I reached my goal getting to 12st and staying lean and my reward I always set myself was to go swimming and feel great I reached my goal faster here
    http://www.pmcgregor.com/if-i-dont-get-shape-ill-give-you-50/
  • superexcellently
    superexcellently Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have a beautiful dress that I bought secondhand on Ebay (I didn't intend to fit into it, I just loved the fabric and planned to cut it up), I'm going to get dolled up and go out for a meal and wear that dress.
  • jasfarley93
    jasfarley93 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I wanted my belly button peirced when i was 16 but didn't have the belly for it, so when i reach my target i will finally get it done!
  • KrunchyMama
    KrunchyMama Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I have a few rewards as I meet my goals: fruit trees, a date night, getting hubby to make me a pantry, doing the Warrior Dash, booking a local run, going on a 'no kids' camping trip, and getting a few new-to-me clothes. This weekend hubby and I are taking downhill skiing lessons. It is part goal-part anniversary. As for when I reach my target weight, my really big goal, I don't know yet. I have a few ideas, like going to see a concert, going on a road trip to see friends who live 8 hours away, or going on a 4-5 day backpacking trip. I still have time to think about it though because I'm at least 30 lbs away, or more. I was 195 at Christmas, 185 now, with a target weight of 155. When I get to that weight I will re-evaluate to see if I want to lose more. I'd love to be 135 lbs, but I also want to be strong, and the two might not be compatible because I'm 5'8'' and 30 years old lol.
  • MelidaTatiana
    MelidaTatiana Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Once I reach my next goal, which is hopefully on my birthday - I am wearing a crop dress - the kind that has the upper belly uncovered ... I really really want to do that so it's both my motivation and my reward :#
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    When I get to 100 lb down, I'll get a massage. (A friend asked what I wanted for Christmas.) That's about another 20 lb to go.

Goal is at least 110 lb down.
    I expect to achieve health, fitness, self-respect, happiness, satisfaction.
    I'll have to get new clothes that fit, of course. I've promised myself at least 2 sets of nice undies/bra too. It's strange that I can now shop in normal stores, normal sizes, not exclusively fat stores/sizes.

If I ever had the money to do it, I'd get plastic surgery to clean up here & there...:
    bingo wings, breast lift (NOT augmentation!), tummy tuck.
    Just things which have been left excessively droopy because of losing weight, remove excess skin.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    My reward was some new clothes!
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    Options
    Fitting into my nice clothes again. My current wardrobe is pretty temporary and it looks like it.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I'm curious to know what are your major rewards when you actually and finally reach your goal weight?

I plan to get a:

-Tummy Tuck and Breast Implant
    -Wear a Bikini on the Beaches of Hawaii

1. FFF+ Me
    2. A new rifle
    3. A trip to Germany for oktoberfest
    4. A waffle iron for pie waffles
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    CLOTHES!!! I will need them.
  • nicolemtracy
    nicolemtracy Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    My reward will be a positive view of myself and (hopefully) a positive pregnancy test. :#
  • lizalmp1234
    Options
    Wow this is awesome and inspirational, thanks everyone
  • mday2107
    mday2107 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    For me, I'd like to treat myself to a full spa day as my "reward". New clothes aren't really a reward as they are more of a necessity after loosing a lot of weight. But the biggest reward will be feeling comfortable in my own skin. And as someone else already put it, buying clothes I like not just clothes that hide the rolls well (I don't believe in allowing my belly to "muffin" out of the top of my pants).
  • JillUrbina
    JillUrbina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm going to pierce my belly button as a reminder to keep the weight off so I can keep showing it off. That's my little reward. I want all new clothes too!
  • lizalmp1234
    Options
    JillUrbina wrote: »
    I'm going to pierce my belly button as a reminder to keep the weight off so I can keep showing it off. That's my little reward. I want all new clothes too!

That's one of my goals too
  • lizalmp1234
    Options
    triciab79 wrote: »
    I am wearing this to comicon

thor2_zps32ab201b.png

I love it, I see your pic

• Numberwang22
    Numberwang22 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Mine was going to be a vintage rolex when BMI under 25 but have lowered goal again to 22, only a few lbs away B) Bling bling!
  • Bizurke51
    Bizurke51 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm curious to know what are your major rewards when you actually and finally reach your goal weight?

I plan to get a:

-Tummy Tuck and Breast Implant
    -Wear a Bikini on the Beaches of Hawaii

Bought new clothes
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!